Sign in to follow this  
KalinMenajin

Crashing after Java 8 update 161 (64bit)

My PC asked me to update Java. I agreed and then finished the update. Running Wurm would randomly (but surely) reboot my PC without msgs or delays.

I rolled back (System restore) to the point before the update. I got a msg that couldn't find Java base (?) I think. Removed all Java and downloaded the autoinstall download AND the manual 64 bit.
I did both because I run Comodo Icedragon (Mozilla core) and Comodo Dragon (Chrome core) and Opera.

Wurm was choosing to use the 32bit version and gave me crash before even loading the client UI.

Unexpected crash while setting up login The error was: <no lwjgl in java.library.path>

It's possible you might figure out what's wrong from the log file below, but if you can't, post the full log on the wurm online forums, and someone else might be able to help you.

Contents of temporary launch log:

-and that was blank without more info

Unistalled the 32bit Java and left only the 64bit. Ran Wurm again and the path was updated properly, but the crash remains.

I get no .log file on desktop or in the Wurm folder (but I'm still looking)

I'd appreciate any help

I did this:

Client crashes with error: <no lwjgl in java.library.path>

Type this command in the windows search prompt: javaws -viewer 

This should open the Java cache viewer. Delete all versions of Wurm you have there, and re-install Wurm from the website

..and it seems to work. So ignore my post for now (unless I crash in game again, and I'll post here more)

Not sure whats going on. I logged on and a unable to launch the application popped up so I installed the latest version 8 161 update because I have a 64 bit windows 7 rig and It said the same thing. I uninstalled wurm and reinstalled it and Im getting the same thing. Am I'm during some thing wrong? I did everything above and Wurm wont reinstall.

Goodness! Nothing is working. I redownload version 8 161 (windows 7) I cant even download wurm. Keep getting  Unable to launch the application. And how do I upload Stable Cliant?

What does this mean? 

Cache must be enabled for nativelib or installer-disk support

Maybe 64 bit Java is broken or offline since I removed Wurm off my rig and I cant reinstall Wurm. Ple