Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

snowball decay time?

so i've just got my first lost of snowballs, they're on deed and in the icebox in the larder, how long before they start decaying?? for anyone who might be interested in how many you can store, it's 100 even.

thanks

Heh, they refuse to make the snowballs last longer, it is one of the biggest failiures from the cooking update!

so turning off decay in the restrictions, via the gm wand wont help then. i assume? i had the same issue with milk, i had it in a barrel  but it started to decay, so i reset the decay and end up putting in a wine barrel, then using a peg to seal it, seems to be keeping it fresh at the moment at least.

On 1/20/2018 at 3:02 PM, ozmods said:

so i've just got my first lost of snowballs, they're on deed and in the icebox in the larder, how long before they start decaying?? for anyone who might be interested in how many you can store, it's 100 even.

thanks

We usually fill the bottom 2 or even 3 shelves in the larder with snowballs, and then they last all the way to the next winter.

They are fun when you slip one into a friends forge when he isn't looking and get away with it a couple of times.