Sign in to follow this  
bdew

[Alpha] Custom NPC

OMG!

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

I had disabled the "NPCs" checkbox in the Advanced Tab of my server when I first set it up because the default ones annoyed me.........  I guess I got what I asked for.....

Sorry for the confusion... All my test guys are in my server laughing at me...

thanks

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Worfeus said:
ok, not sure if I have a valid theory but I do have an observation...

Here is what I did

1 - I created a custom NPC - used GMTOOL on it, compared that GMTOOL output to the output for the Guide template NPC and they are pretty much identical.  I cannot do this on any of the missing NPCs because they are not in world and I only know how to hover over something with GMTOOL - I do not know how to pass a wurmId to it.  As a point of interest - this normal looking custom NPC also disappeared on restart

2 - I made a new server - whole new directory - disabled every mod expect CustomNPC - same problem - made an NPC, and it disappeared on restart

3 - I have a lot of mods - and I am willing to do the 1 by 1 thing but I wanted to try something else first.  I read somewhere that one of the differences between Creative and Adventure was that there were NPCs.

4 - I ran the same server instance as in point #2, with all mods disabled expect Custom NPC and ran a vanilla adventure map - it worked and Custom NPC showed up after restart!

5 - Litmus - I then did the same with a vanilla Creative map... and it worked also the Custom NPC showed....

So since the same mods ran on all three servers - this is something in my server folder?  either in the database or somehow my map??

I'll keep digging let me know if you can think of something else you want me to try

thank you

First of all, for GMTOOL, you can scroll down and put the wurmid (after looking it up in the database or something) in this field, then hit send to get info for it:

Ehkoz1g.png

Second to be clear - same folder, same mods, same everything - on vanilla map it works right but on your own they disappear on restart? 

Hm, can you run the server they disappear on, spawn an npc, then shutdown and restart (and i assume the npc will not appear)... then grab the log files from both runs and upload them.

Thanks for the tip on the GMTOOL

Check my post right above yours....  I solved the problem...  the reason the NPCs were not loading is quite simply because I told the server not to...............

2 minutes ago, Worfeus said:

Check my post right above yours....  I solved the problem...  the reason the NPCs were not loading is quite simply because I told the server not to...............

Hah that makes sense... on some level. I had no idea that checkbox would affect them either :P

Glad you got it solved.

Something fun I just figured out we can do.  New players at Starter Village get used to the static NPCs.  In GM mode, I went invisible and stood right in front of a new player, then clicked one of my Custom NPCs to come to where I was.  Player thought the NPC was following him around.  heehee  :-)

I forsee a lot of fun to be had on April 1st.

Edited by Batta
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, bdew said:

v0.2 is out

• Added face customization
  • Added equipment management
  • Added "Come here" command - makes the NPC come to your location. Or at least try to. This temporarily suspends whatever movement routine is used and will resume it when the command is finished.
  • Added "Face me" command - makes the NPC turn towards the player.

Yaayyyyy! Will test it out tonight! Thank you bdew :)

23 hours ago, bdew said:

Hm... It might be taking your character sex instead of the npc's sex. The face customisation window was never meant to be used on other characters, and what i'm doing there is somewhat a hack :P

For now you can switch your own character to the right sex before customising... i'll look for a saner solution for a future update. 

Yeah having the same problem. So dumb question: how do I switch the sex of my own character? *scratches head* I was checking the info for Malena in the "Player" tab of the start server window (where you choose their management power) but there was nothing about gender. Can I switch gender in the game on the fly somehow?

5 hours ago, Malena said:

Can I switch gender in the game on the fly somehow?

They added a "golden mirror" item that allows switching it, you can create one with your wand.

You could also create a second GM with the other gender if you dont like to "rebuild" your main gm some times.

4 hours ago, bdew said:

They added a "golden mirror" item that allows switching it, you can create one with your wand.

2 hours ago, Eject said:

You could also create a second GM with the other gender if you dont like to "rebuild" your main gm some times.

Aaaaahhh right! Yeah didn't know about the mirror thing, great! Well that shall certainly do the trick!

v0.3 is out

• Mod now requires Ago's Modlauncher v0.33 or higher
  • NPCs are now less afraid of water
  • Customize face should work correctly on NPCs of the opposite sex
    • It works by temporarily changing your own sex to match the NPC, in a way that is only visible to your client
    • Your sex and face will be restored after finishing the customization.
    • If you cancel out of the customization dialog you might be stuck having the wrong sex or face on your character screen - a simple relog fixes that.
  • NPC Management actions can now be performed from greater distance and will not be blocked by walls, fences, etc.
  • Added settings window (Manage -> Settings)
    • Can rename NPCs and change their sex
    • For house and village wander mode - can change movement speed and chance

Download: https://github.com/bdew-wurm/customnpc/releases/tag/v0.3

Edited by bdew
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, bdew said:

v0.3 is out

• It works by temporarily changing your own sex to match the NPC, in a way that is only visible to your client
    • If you cancel out of the customization dialog you might be stuck having the wrong sex or face on your character screen - a simple relog fixes that.
  • NPC Management actions can now be performed from greater distance and will not be blocked by walls, fences, etc.

Awesome! Will test it out tonight!

In the taverns of Nujel'm, there are tavern owners, waiters, barkeepers and cooks. The taverns also have tables and chairs of course. At first I had the NPCs wandering around within the house, but they looked so annoying walking right through the tables that I decided to freeze them in place. 

While I don't mind them walking through chairs, the tables are pretty annoying. Is there any way for them to walk around tables? Of course in wurm, furniture does not have any collision defined, so I do understand if this is impossible to do. 

Edit: Aaaaannnnd I'd never want to collide with tables with my own avatar (just NPCs)

Edited by Malena

5 minutes ago, Malena said:

While I don't mind them walking through chairs, the tables are pretty annoying. Is there any way for them to walk around tables? Of course in wurm, furniture does not have any collision defined, so I do understand if this is impossible to do. 

For now i'm using wurm's pathfinding system which doesn't support things like that... and many other things i want either. So i might at some point rip it out and come up with something better, however...

The new system, if it ever happens, will still be based on a tile grid, which means the best i can do is tell it "don't enter tiles with tables", which might be not good enough.

Maybe an easier solution would be to do it when executing the actual movement instead of during pathfinding, e.g. if next movement tick goes through a table - try to angle around it... but that can lead to other problems. I'll need to think about that.

Another problem is that the server doesn't even know what size is a table (visually), that's why i had to manually specify it in a config file for my 3D Stuff mod.

So, short answer: Maybe sometime in the future, but don't hold your breath.

3 minutes ago, bdew said:

So, short answer: Maybe sometime in the future, but don't hold your breath.

Ahhh so that's how it works. And interesting to hear that the wurm devs will be changing it at some point. 

Yeah this is certainly no big issue worth putting too much thought or effort into. Very much a wishlisty kind of thing.

At the end of the day, this is only a problem in some cases like the tavern. In Nujel'm, I have the walking around freely in every other establishment/place and they look fine. 

3 minutes ago, Malena said:

wurm devs will be changing it at some point

I didn't say that (and have no idea if they might or might not). What i said is i might be making my own system to replace the vanilla one with something more flexible (just for my mod) :P

• Like 1

They can now walk around? thats cool, i missed this option or i was blind ^^

Eject

2 hours ago, bdew said:

I didn't say that (and have no idea if they might or might not). What i said is i might be making my own system to replace the vanilla one with something more flexible (just for my mod) :P

Aaaahh right! 

13 minutes ago, Eject said:

They can now walk around? thats cool, i missed this option or i was blind ^^

You need to put one in a house or a village then rightclick -> Manage NPC -> Movement -> House/Village wander

• Like 1

Ok that explanes it all, i tried it at my testserver. There are no deed and no house atm.

wouldnt it be cool that you can let them move everywhere in the future?

Eject

4 hours ago, Eject said:

Ok that explanes it all, i tried it at my testserver. There are no deed and no house atm.

wouldnt it be cool that you can let them move everywhere in the future?

Eject

For me the problem with the old kind of NPC Human was that they wander off!   I am glad these ones can't leave the village.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Batta said:

For me the problem with the old kind of NPC Human was that they wander off!   I am glad these ones can't leave the village.

If i understand it correct, Bdew like to make a system that you can make waypoints between the npc´s will walk.

Atm the npc´s can just walk in buildings or deeds, because that was my question, if itspossible anytime to make waypoints outside of deeds.

I know my english is not the best, but i try to explain ^^

Eject

I added the mod but got this:

Spoiler

[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: ModLoader version v0.32.2-a5b6e2a
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Game version 1.5.2.1
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\AddKingdomItems.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\announcer\announcer.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/announcer.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\announcer.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\armoury.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\AshProduce.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\AutoAlerts.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\BalanceMod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\bettercombatlog.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\betterdig.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\BetterGamemasters.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\boatmod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\bountymod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\chestclaim.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\christmasmod\christmasmod.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/christmasmod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\christmasmod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\christmasmod.config
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\craftablepauldrons.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\creatureagemod\creatureagemod.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/creatureagemod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\creatureagemod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\creatureagemod.config
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\cropmod\cropmod.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/cropmod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\cropmod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\customnpc.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\DiscordRelay.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\FarmBarrelMod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\FireBurnTime.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\fixguards.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\harvesthelper\harvesthelper.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/harvesthelper.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\harvesthelper.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\hitchingpost\hitchingpost.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/hitchingpost.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\hitchingpost.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\hitchlimits.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\httpserver\httpserver.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/httpserver.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\httpserver.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\httpserver.config
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\inactivePlayers.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\inbreedwarning\inbreedwarning.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/inbreedwarning.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\inbreedwarning.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\infinitywideentry.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\libilafixes.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\LocationCommand.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\meditatemod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\MightyMattockMod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\ModifyGestationPeriod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\moonmetalminingmod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\morecraftables.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\movemod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\newportals.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\nobuildlimit.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\NoMailCost.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\PickMoreSprouts.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\playersonlinecommand.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\PollSpawner.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\sacrificemod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\salvemod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\scriptrunner\scriptrunner.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/scriptrunner.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\scriptrunner.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\scriptrunner.config
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverfixes.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverpacks.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\serverplayercounter.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\servertweaks.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\setheight.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\skillgaincontrol.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\spellcraft.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\spellmod\spellmod.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/spellmod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\spellmod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\StableMaster.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\startergear.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\TabardMod.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\taxidermy.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\threedee.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\threedee.config
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\TimedPay.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\timerfix.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\TreasureHunting.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\actiondemo\actiondemo.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/actiondemo.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\bagofholding\bagofholding.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/bagofholding.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\servermap\servermap.jar!/META-INF/org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader/servermap.properties
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods\servermap.config
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\AddKingdomItems\AddKingdomItems.jar]
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\AshProduce\AshProduce.jar]
[09:43:45 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod AshProduce loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce during phase load
[09:43:45 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod AshProduce loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce$1 during phase load
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\AutoAlerts\AutoAlerts.jar]
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\BalanceMod\BalanceMod.jar]
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\BetterGamemasters\BetterGamemasters.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod BetterGamemasters loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.BetterGamemasters during phase load
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod BetterGamemasters loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.BetterGamemasters$1 during phase load
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\DiscordRelay\DiscordRelay.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\FarmBarrelMod\FarmBarrelMod.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\FireBurnTime\FireBurnTime.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod FireBurnTime loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.FireBurnTime during phase load
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod FireBurnTime loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.FireBurnTime$1 during phase load
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\LocationCommand\LocationCommand.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\MightyMattockMod\MightyMattockMod.jar, mods\MightyMattockMod\libs\javax.json-1.0.4.jar, mods\MightyMattockMod\libs\jdbCommon-1.0.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\ModifyGestationPeriod\ModifyGestationPeriod.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\NoMailCost\NoMailCost.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod NoMailCost loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.NoMailCost during phase load
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod NoMailCost loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.NoMailCost$1 during phase load
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod NoMailCost loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.NoMailCost$2 during phase load
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod NoMailCost loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.NoMailCost$3 during phase load
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\PickMoreSprouts\PickMoreSprouts.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod PickMoreSprouts loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.PickMoreSprouts during phase load
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod PickMoreSprouts loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.PickMoreSprouts$1 during phase load
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\PollSpawner\PollSpawner.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\StableMaster\StableMaster.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\TabardMod\TabardMod.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\TimedPay\TimedPay.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\TreasureHunting\TreasureHunting.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\announcer\announcer.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\armoury\armoury.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\bettercombatlog\bettercombatlog.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\betterdig\betterdig.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\boatmod\boatmod.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\bountymod\bountymod.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\chestclaim\chestclaim.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\christmasmod\christmasmod.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\craftablepauldrons\craftablepauldrons.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\creatureagemod\creatureagemod.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\cropmod\cropmod.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\customnpc\customnpc.jar, mods\customnpc\snakeyaml-1.19.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\fixguards\fixguards.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\harvesthelper\harvesthelper.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\hitchingpost\hitchingpost.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod hitchingpost loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTypes during phase load
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod hitchingpost loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.MiscConstants during phase load
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\hitchlimits\hitchlimits.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\inactivePlayers\inactivePlayers.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\inbreedwarning\inbreedwarning.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\infinitywideentry\infinitywideentry.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\libilafixes\libilafixes.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\meditatemod\meditatemod.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\moonmetalminingmod\moonmetalminingmod.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\morecraftables\MoreCraftables.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\movemod\movemod.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\newportals\newportals.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\nobuildlimit\nobuildlimit.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\playersonlinecommand\playersonlinecommand.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\sacrificemod\sacrificemod.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\salvemod\salvemod.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\scriptrunner\scriptrunner.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\serverfixes\serverfixes.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\serverpacks\serverpacks.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\serverplayercounter\serverplayercounter.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\servertweaks\servertweaks.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\setheight\setheight.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\skillgaincontrol\skillgaincontrol.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\spellcraft\spellcraft.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\spellmod\spellmod.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\startergear\startergear.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\taxidermy\taxidermy.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\threedee\threedee.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\timerfix\timerfix.jar]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.takino.mods.AddKingdomItems as AddKingdomItems (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce as AshProduce (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.autoalert.Initiator as AutoAlerts (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading com.solmark.BalanceMod as BalanceMod (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.BetterGamemasters as BetterGamemasters (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.nyxcode.wurm.discordrelay.DiscordRelay as DiscordRelay (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading com.joedobo27.farmbarrelmod.FarmBarrelMod as FarmBarrelMod (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.FireBurnTime as FireBurnTime (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.jubaroo.wurmunlimited.mods.LocationCommand as LocationCommand (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading com.joedobo27.mmm.MightyMattockMod as MightyMattockMod (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.modifygestationperiod.Init as ModifyGestationPeriod (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.NoMailCost as NoMailCost (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.PickMoreSprouts as PickMoreSprouts (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.pollspawner.Initiator as PollSpawner (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod as StableMaster (bdew-3)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.jubaroo.wurmunlimited.mods.tabards.Initiator as TabardMod (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.nyxcode.wurm.timedpay.TimedPay as TimedPay (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting as TreasureHunting (1.1.3)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.announcer.AnnounceMod as announcer (v0.31-31ee533)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod as armoury (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mod.sin.bettercombatlog.BetterCombatLog as bettercombatlog (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.betterdig.BetterDigMod as betterdig (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.boatmod.BoatMod as boatmod (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod as bountymod (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.chestclaim.ChestClaimMod as chestclaim (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.christmasmod.ChristmasMod as christmasmod (v0.32-8965aa6)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.xyp.wurmunlimited.mods.craftablepauldrons.CraftablePauldrons as craftablepauldrons (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.creatureagemod.CreatureAgeMod as creatureagemod (v0.32.2-a5b6e2a)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.cropmod.CropMod as cropmod (v0.31-31ee533)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.customnpc.CustomNpcMod as customnpc (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.fixguards.FixGuards as fixguards (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.harvesthelper.HarvestHelperMod as harvesthelper (v0.31-31ee533)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.hitchingpost.HitchingPostMod as hitchingpost (v0.31-31ee533)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.hitchlimits.HitchLimitsMod as hitchlimits (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading com.arduin.wurm.inactivePlayers.InactivePlayers as inactivePlayers (v1.0.2)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.inbreedwarning.InbreedWarningMod as inbreedwarning (v0.31-31ee533)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.infinitymines.Init as infinitywideentry (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.libilafixes.LibilaFixes as libilafixes (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod as meditatemod (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading com.webbrar.wurm.mods.moonmetalmining.MoonMetalMiningMod as moonmetalminingmod (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.ausimus.wurmunlimited.mods.morecraftables.Initiator as morecraftables (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.movemod.MoveMod as movemod (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.xyp.wurmunlimited.mods.newportals.NewPortals as newportals (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.server.nobuildlimit.NoBuildLimitMod as nobuildlimit (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.michielbos.wurmunlimited.playersonlinecommand.PlayersOnlineCommand as playersonlinecommand (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.sacrificemod.SacrificeMod as sacrificemod (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.salvemod.SalveMod as salvemod (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.scriptrunner.ScriptRunnerMod as scriptrunner (v0.32.2-a5b6e2a)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverfixes.ServerFixesMod as serverfixes (v0.29-4bcf83b)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod as serverpacks (v0.29.1-bea9a20)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverplayercounter.ServerPlayerCounter as serverplayercounter (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks as servertweaks (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.server.setheight.SetHeightMod as setheight (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.skillgaincontrol.SkillGainControl as skillgaincontrol (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod as spellcraft (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.spellmod.SpellMod as spellmod (v0.31-31ee533)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear as startergear (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.taxidermy.TaxidermyMod as taxidermy (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.server.threedee.ThreeDeeMod as threedee (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading net.bdew.wurm.timerfix.TimerFix as timerfix (unversioned)
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce: Loading configuration.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce: Global ash produce chance is 90%.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce: Global ash stacks limit is 1.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce: Global ash amount per tick is 1.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce: Ash producer ID 37 will no produce 1 stacks of ash with 10 % chance per tick.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce: Ash producer ID 178 will no produce 1 stacks of ash with 10 % chance per tick.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce: Ash producer ID 180 will no produce 1 stacks of ash with 10 % chance per tick.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce: Ash producer ID 1,023 will no produce 1 stacks of ash with 10 % chance per tick.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce: Ash producer ID 1,028 will no produce 1 stacks of ash with 10 % chance per tick.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce: Configuration loaded.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.BetterGamemasters: No carry weight limit: true for MGMT powers 1 and above.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.BetterGamemasters: Not slowed by inventory weight: true for MGMT powers 1 and above.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.BetterGamemasters: No damage on GM owned items: true for MGMT powers 1 and above.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.BetterGamemasters: No Floor building requirements: true for MGMT powers 2 and above.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.joedobo27.farmbarrelmod.FarmBarrelMod: sowRadius: 2
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.joedobo27.farmbarrelmod.FarmBarrelMod: skillUnlockPoints: 10
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.FireBurnTime: Burn time estimation will be for 5000 temperature.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.NoMailCost: Mod will disable mail postage cost.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.NoMailCost: Newly created mailboxes will get 30.000000 power Courier enchants.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.PickMoreSprouts: You will pick 5 sprouts each now.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: specifyStableMasterId: false
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: stableMasterId: 20001
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: specifyAnimalTokenId: false
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: animalTokenId: 20002
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: animalTokenCentimetersX: 20
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: animalTokenCentimetersY: 50
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: animalTokenCentimetersZ: 200
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: animalTokenMinimumWeightGrams: 50000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: animalTokenMaximumWeightGrams: 75000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: exchangeAnimalCostIrons: 1234
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: enableNoNpcExchange: false
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: enableSmallBoatsLoad: false
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: enableServerTransfer: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: enableServerTransferLogging: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting (v1.1.3): Loading configuration.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Extra warning: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Extra swirl: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Damage compass: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Damage map: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Damage multiplier: 100
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Map creation tries: 100
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Treasure chest lock chance: 0 percent
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Lock quality multiplier: 0.75
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Map digging chance: 10,000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Map fishing chance: 500
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Map mining chance: 3,500
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Map surface mining chance: 10,000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Map hunting chance: 100
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Map unique chance: 1
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Base map creation difficulty: 70
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Max height difference in a 3x3 area: 72
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Creatures that drop treasuremaps: [11, 23, 111]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Spawn group 0: [13, 15]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Spawn group 1: [10, 14, 23, 43]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Spawn group 2: [12, 25, 42, 56]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Spawn group 3: [38, 58, 59, 84, 106]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Spawn group 4: [11, 57, 72, 85, 105, 107, 108, 110]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Spawn group 5: [68, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 109, 111, 112]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Spawn group 6: [63, 78, 79, 80, 10]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Group weights: [1, 3, 5, 15, 35, 50, 100]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Spawn weights: [5, 12, 20, 30, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 135]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Spawn limits: [1, 5, 5, 15, 15, 35, 35, 50, 50, 100]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Base money reward: 10,000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Money reward multiplier: 1
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Base karma reward in grams: 200
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Karma reward multiplier: 9
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Base precious metal reward: 250
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Precious metal multiplier: 1
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Dragon scale/Drake leather multiplier: 0.25
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Precious metals: [45, 44, 694, 698, 371, 372]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Base sleep powder reward: 1
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Sleep powder multiplier: 1
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Base HOTA statue chance: 10
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): HOTA statue multiplier: 9
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): HOTA AuxData: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward group: [1098]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward group: [480, 463]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward group: [997, 738, 967, 972, 1032, 844, 791, 700, 654, 602, 527, 489, 442]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward group: [667, 509, 601, 525, 524, 300]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward group: [668, 665, 664, 229]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward group: [374, 376, 378, 380, 382]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward group: [375, 377, 379, 381, 383]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward group: [1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward group: [871, 872, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 886]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward group: [973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 1099]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward group: [1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward group: [843, 781]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward group: [868, 867]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward group: [806, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 809, 808, 807, 810, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Guaranteed reward items: [1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Optional reward items: [1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Optional reward item chances: [10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward items: [0, 1]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 5]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 5]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 3, 5]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Tier reward items: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Base rare item chance: 10
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Rare item chance multiplier: 9
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Rare items: [7, 25, 27, 24, 215, 62, 63, 64, 185, 77, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 3, 90, 87, 80, 21, 81, 711, 710, 705, 707, 706, 97, 103, 104, 105, 107, 108, 106, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 120, 114, 118, 116, 117, 119, 115, 276, 275, 274, 277, 278, 279, 282, 281, 280, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 20, 139, 143, 93, 8, 135, 94, 152, 202, 296, 257, 259, 258, 267, 268, 290, 292, 291, 314, 463, 75, 350, 351, 374, 376, 378, 380, 382, 388, 397, 390, 392, 394, 396, 397, 413, 749, 747, 447, 448, 449, 480, 581, 65, 621, 702, 703, 704, 624, 623, 623, 623, 623, 640, 642, 641, 643, 647, 774, 922]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Unfinished rares: [384, 850, 853, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 491, 490, 180, 178, 1023, 1028, 226, 922]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Base very rare item chance: 10,000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Very rare item multiplier: 1,000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Very rare items: [843, 299, 300, 654, 868, 781, 668, 664, 665, 655, 738, 967]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Extremely rare item chance: 100,000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Extremely rare item chance multiplier: 1,000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Extremely rare items: [806, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 809, 808, 807, 810, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Unfinished item chance: 100
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Unfinished item chance multiplier: 5
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Unfinished items: [384, 850]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Kingdom items: [579, 578, 831, 999]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Kingdoms: [1, 2, 3, 4]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): rareRarity: 2
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): supremeRarity: 100
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): fantasticRarity: 10,000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Rare window chance: 180
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Treasuremap templateID: 4,200
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Treasuremap min distance from player: 0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureOptions (v1.1.3): Treasuremap max distance from player: 2147483647
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting (v1.1.3): Configuration loaded.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.announcer.AnnounceMod: announcePlayers: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.announcer.AnnounceMod: announcePlayerLogout: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.announcer.AnnounceMod: announceMaxPower: 5
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: Beginning configuration... [Testing]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod:  -- Mod Configuration -- 
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: enableNonPlayerCrits: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: fixArmourLimitBuffBug: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: fixArmourLimitSpellEffect: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod:  -- Armour Configuration -- 
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: enableArmourReductionModifications: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: unarmouredReduction: 0.05
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: > Armour Reduction Settings <
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: chain - 55%
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: ring - 55%
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: scale - 50%
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: plate - 60%
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: dragonscale - 67%
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: splint - 60%
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: drake - 62%
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: studded - 50%
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: leather - 45%
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: cloth - 30%
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: adamantineMaterialMod: 0.05
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: glimmersteelMaterialMod: 0.1
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: seryllMaterialMod: 0.08
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: enableCustomArmourLimitFactors: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: clothArmourLimitFactor: 0.3
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: leatherArmourLimitFactor: 0.3
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: studdedArmourLimitFactor: 0.15
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: chainArmourLimitFactor: 0.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: plateArmourLimitFactor: -0.15
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: drakeArmourLimitFactor: 0.15
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: dragonscaleArmourLimitFactor: 0.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod:  -- Weapon Configuration -- 
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: minimumSwingTime: 2.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: raresReduceSwingTime: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: rareSwingSpeedReduction: 0.2
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: fixSavedSwingTimer: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: betterDualWield: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: Debugging messages are enabled.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod:  -- Configuration complete -- 
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.bettercombatlog.BetterCombatLog: Debugging messages are enabled.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: overrideClayWeight = 20
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: overrideTarWeight = 20
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: overridePeatWeight = 20
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: overrideMossWeight = 20
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: digToVehicle = true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: dredgeToShip = true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: levelToVehicle = true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: digToCrates = true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: digToDragged = true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: levelToDragged = true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: levelFromVehicle = true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: levelFromDragged = true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: levelFromCrates = true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: levelFromGround = true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: allowWhenMounted = LEVEL, FLATTEN, FLATTEN_BORDER, DIG, LEVEL_BORDER
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.boatmod.BoatMod: cancelShipWindEffect: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.boatmod.BoatMod: allSwim: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.boatmod.BoatMod: leadThroughEmbark: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: skillGainForBred: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: increasedBounties: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: outOfThinAir: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: critterNoBounties: false
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: payBountyToBank: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: bountyMultiplier: 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: bredMultiplier: 0.1
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Cow_Brown_Bounty: 100
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Wolf_Black_Bounty: 300
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Troll_Bounty: 1000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Bear_Brown_Bounty: 600
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Rat_Large_Bounty: 200
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Lion_Mountain_Bounty: 300
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Cat_Wild_Bounty: 200
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dragon_Red_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drake_Green_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drake_Black_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drake_White_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Forest_Giant_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Unicorn_Bounty: 300
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Cyclops_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Goblin_Bounty: 300
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Spider_Mother_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Spider_Bounty: 500
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Goblin_Leader_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Troll_King_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Boar_Fo_Bounty: 700
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Anaconda_Bounty: 1000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Gorilla_Magranon_Bounty: 700
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hyena_Libila_Bounty: 700
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Bear_Black_Bounty: 500
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Cave_Bug_Bounty: 250
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Pig_Bounty: 100
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hen_Bounty: 50
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Chicken_Bounty: 50
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Bull_Bounty: 150
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Calf_Bounty: 50
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dog_Bounty: 150
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Rooster_Bounty: 50
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Deer_Bounty: 100
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Pheasant_Bounty: 50
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Lava_Spider_Bounty: 800
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Lava_Creature_Bounty: 800
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Crocodile_Bounty: 800
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Scorpion_Bounty: 600
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Horse_Bounty: 150
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Foal_Bounty: 50
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Sea_Serpent_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Shark_Huge_Bounty: 500
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Bison_Bounty: 300
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hell_Horse_Bounty: 250
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hell_Hound_Bounty: 800
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hell_Scorpion_Bounty: 800
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dragon_Black_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dragon_Green_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dragon_Blue_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dragon_White_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Seal_Bounty: 400
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Tortoise_Bounty: 400
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Crab_Bounty: 400
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Sheep_Bounty: 100
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Blue_Whale_Bounty: 800
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Seal_Cub_Bounty: 200
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Dolphin_Bounty: 200
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Octopus_Bounty: 200
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Lamb_Bounty: 50
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Ram_Bounty: 100
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drake_Red_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drake_Blue_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Spider_Fog_Bounty: 800
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Rift_Jackal_One_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Rift_Jackal_Two_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Rift_Jackal_Three_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Rift_Jackal_Four_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Demon_Sol_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Deathcrawler_Minion_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Spawn_Uttacha_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Son_Of_Nogump_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Drakespirit_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Eaglespirit_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Avatar_Vynora_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Avatar_Magranon_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Avatar_Fo_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Avatar_Libila_Bounty: 10000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Fierce_StatusMultiplier: 1.5
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Angry_StatusMultiplier: 1.4
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Raging_StatusMultiplier: 1.6
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Slow_StatusMultiplier: 0.95
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Alert_StatusMultiplier: 1.2
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Greenish_StatusMultiplier: 1.7
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Lurking_StatusMultiplier: 1.1
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Sly_StatusMultiplier: 0.8
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Hardened_StatusMultiplier: 1.3
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Scared_StatusMultiplier: 0.85
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Diseased_StatusMultiplier: 0.9
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod: Champion_StatusMultiplier: 1.7
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.christmasmod.ChristmasMod: present2015: 972
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.christmasmod.ChristmasMod: present2016: 972
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.christmasmod.ChristmasMod: present2017: 972
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.christmasmod.ChristmasMod: present2018: 972
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.christmasmod.ChristmasMod: present2019: 972
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.christmasmod.ChristmasMod: present2020: 972
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.creatureagemod.CreatureAgeMod: increaseGrowthUntilAge: 8
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.creatureagemod.CreatureAgeMod: increaseGrowthTimer: 259200
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.creatureagemod.CreatureAgeMod: excludedTemplates: BOAR_FO, ZOMBIE, WORG, GORILLA_MAGRANON, SKELETON, HYENA_LIBILA
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.cropmod.CropMod: disableWeeds: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.cropmod.CropMod: extraHarvest: 3
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.harvesthelper.HarvestHelperMod: allowMountedHarvest: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.harvesthelper.HarvestHelperMod: enableSeasonsCommand: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.harvesthelper.HarvestHelperMod: enableSeasonsMotd: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO HitchLimitsMod: maxHitchableRating = 8.4
[09:43:46 AM] INFO HitchLimitsMod: hitchingStrengthModifier = 25.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO HitchLimitsMod: minimumStrengthCap = 24.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO HitchLimitsMod: preventUnhitchingExPets = true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO HitchLimitsMod: pacifyHitchedCreatures = true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO HitchLimitsMod: preventAgeUnhitching = false
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.libilafixes.LibilaFixes: Debugging messages are enabled.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: autoPassSkillChecks: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: noMeditateDelay: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: noMeditateDistance: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: unlimitedMeditations: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: pathLevelDelayMultiplier: 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: useCustomTime: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: customTime: 300
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: pathChangeDelay: 86400000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.meditatemod.MeditateMod: maxLevel: 13
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING MoveMod: Unknown config property: steamVersion
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: weightLimit = 10500.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: slowWeight = 7875.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: encumberedWeight = 9450.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: cantMoveWeight = 10500.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: playerSpeedMultiplier = 1.1
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: enableBoatHitching = true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: creatureSpeedMultiplier = 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 9 Vehicle Overrides:
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 850 -> maxSpeed=3.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.06 windImpact=0 loadDistance=10 skillNeeded=21.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 853 -> maxSpeed=1.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.06 windImpact=0 loadDistance=10 skillNeeded=20.10
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 490 -> maxSpeed=8.00 maxDepth=-2500.00 maxHeight=-0.50 maxSlope=2000.00 windImpact=10 loadDistance=8 skillNeeded=19.00 BoatHitch: pairs=1 xOffset=1.00 xDelta=1.00 yOffset=1.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 539 -> maxSpeed=1.20 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.06 windImpact=0 loadDistance=10 skillNeeded=20.10
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 491 -> maxSpeed=5.00 maxDepth=-2500.00 maxHeight=-0.50 maxSlope=2000.00 windImpact=30 loadDistance=8 skillNeeded=20.10 BoatHitch: pairs=1 xOffset=1.00 xDelta=1.00 yOffset=1.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 540 -> maxSpeed=5.00 maxDepth=-2500.00 maxHeight=-0.50 maxSlope=2000.00 windImpact=40 loadDistance=16 skillNeeded=22.00 BoatHitch: pairs=2 xOffset=1.00 xDelta=1.00 yOffset=2.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 541 -> maxSpeed=5.00 maxDepth=-2500.00 maxHeight=-0.50 maxSlope=2000.00 windImpact=30 loadDistance=16 skillNeeded=21.00 BoatHitch: pairs=2 xOffset=1.00 xDelta=1.00 yOffset=2.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 542 -> maxSpeed=8.00 maxDepth=-2500.00 maxHeight=-0.50 maxSlope=2000.00 windImpact=30 loadDistance=12 skillNeeded=23.00 BoatHitch: pairs=3 xOffset=-1.00 xDelta=1.00 yOffset=1.50
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 543 -> maxSpeed=5.00 maxDepth=-2500.00 maxHeight=-0.50 maxSlope=2000.00 windImpact=40 loadDistance=16 skillNeeded=24.00 BoatHitch: pairs=3 xOffset=-1.00 xDelta=1.00 yOffset=2.50
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 20 Creature Overrides:
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 64 -> maxSpeed=40.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.06 skillNeeded=21.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 3 -> maxSpeed=17.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 skillNeeded=19.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 37 -> maxSpeed=20.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.06 skillNeeded=24.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 103 -> maxSpeed=33.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=29.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 104 -> maxSpeed=33.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=29.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 40 -> maxSpeed=20.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.06 skillNeeded=24.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 12 -> maxSpeed=20.00 maxDepth=-0.70 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 skillNeeded=23.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 16 -> maxSpeed=35.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=30.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 17 -> maxSpeed=33.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=29.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 49 -> maxSpeed=17.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.06 skillNeeded=23.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 18 -> maxSpeed=33.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=29.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 83 -> maxSpeed=45.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.06 skillNeeded=31.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 19 -> maxSpeed=33.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=29.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 21 -> maxSpeed=33.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.04 skillNeeded=26.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 89 -> maxSpeed=35.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=30.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 58 -> maxSpeed=11.00 maxDepth=-2500.00 maxHeight=2499.00 maxSlope=0.06 skillNeeded=25.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 90 -> maxSpeed=35.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=30.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 59 -> maxSpeed=17.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=0.06 skillNeeded=25.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 91 -> maxSpeed=35.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=30.00
[09:43:46 AM] INFO MoveMod: 92 -> maxSpeed=35.00 maxDepth=-1.50 maxHeight=2500.00 maxSlope=2000.00 skillNeeded=30.00
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod movemod loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.BdewVehicleOverride during phase configure
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.sacrificemod.SacrificeMod: boneChance: 100
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.salvemod.SalveMod: nameByPower: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: serverPort: 8787
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: publicServerAddress: 193.111.184.81
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: publicServerPort: 0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: internalServerAddress: null
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Developer Commands: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: (Command) Event Power: 0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: (Command) Unique Spawn Power: 5
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: (Command) King Me Power: 5
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Immortal Traders: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: CA Help Default: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Disable Chaos: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Reduce Unique Timer: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Unique Timer Reduction: 950400000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Logging Uniques: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Steam Duplicate Authentication Fix: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Unlock Treasure Chests: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Build On Holy Ground: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Disable Epic Hexmap Twitter: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Remove Infidel Error: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: No Dragon Leeching: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Disable Sermons: false
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Disable Fatigue: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: GM - Uncap Enchants: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: GM - Remove Condition Checks: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: True Steam Authentication: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.servertweaks.ServerTweaks: Debugging messages are enabled.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.skillgaincontrol.SkillGainControl: characteristicDivider: 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Beginning configuration...
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod:  -- Mod Configuration -- 
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: maximumPlayerFaith: 200
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: priestFaithRequirement: 10.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: scalePrayerGains: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: newFavorRegen: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: showCreatureSpellEffects: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: useNewDamageModifier: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod:  -- Rite changes -- 
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: riteHolyCropFavorReq: 2000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: riteHolyCropFavorCost: 1000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: riteDeathFavorReq: 2000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: riteDeathFavorCost: 1000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: riteSpringFavorReq: 2000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: riteSpringFavorCost: 1000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: riteSunFavorReq: 2000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: riteSunFavorCost: 1000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: riteHolyCropMassGenesis: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: riteHolyCropGenesisChance: 5
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: riteSpringPlayersRequired: 5
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod:  -- Default spell tweaks -- 
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: scornHealWithoutDamage: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod:  -- Custom Spell Configuration -- 
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: spellEnableHarden: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: spellEnablePhasing: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: spellEnableSummonSoul: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: hardenGods: [-1]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: hardenCastTime: 20
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: hardenCost: 30
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: hardenDifficulty: 60
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: hardenFaith: 40
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: hardenCooldown: 0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: phasingGods: [-1]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: phasingCastTime: 20
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: phasingCost: 30
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: phasingDifficulty: 60
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: phasingFaith: 60
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: phasingCooldown: 0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: phasingDifficultyMultiplier: 0.5
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: summonSoulGods: [-1]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: summonSoulCastTime: 300
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: summonSoulCost: 120
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: summonSoulDifficulty: 10
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: summonSoulFaith: 80
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: summonSoulCooldown: 0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod:  -- Default spell modifications -- 
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Strongwall: cast time set to 60
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Scorn of Libila: cast time set to 10
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Drain stamina: cost set to 35
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Bearpaws: cost set to 15
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Scorn of Libila: cost set to 60
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Dirt: cost set to 15
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Mend: cost set to 18
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Humid Drizzle: cost set to 10
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Goat shape: cost set to 15
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Forest Giant Strength: cost set to 21
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Bloodthirst: cost set to 40
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Weakness: cost set to 22
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Genesis: cost set to 70
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Opulence: cost set to 8
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Hell strength: cost set to 21
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Light of Fo: difficulty set to 60
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Dark messenger: difficulty set to 30
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Drain stamina: faith requirement set to 60
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Nimbleness: faith requirement set to 70
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Bearpaws: faith requirement set to 15
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Mass stamina: faith requirement set to 55
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Scorn of Libila: faith requirement set to 75
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Rite of Death: faith requirement set to 150
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Dirt: faith requirement set to 18
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Drain health: faith requirement set to 16
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Bless: faith requirement set to 1
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Truehit: faith requirement set to 55
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Humid Drizzle: faith requirement set to 15
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Excel: faith requirement set to 55
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Weakness: faith requirement set to 18
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Morning Fog: faith requirement set to 5
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Fo's touch: faith requirement set to 45
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Hell strength: faith requirement set to 28
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Rite of Spring: faith requirement set to 150
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Cure light: faith requirement set to 20
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Smite: faith requirement set to 120
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Human's demise: faith requirement set to 50
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Rotting Gut: faith requirement set to 10
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Heal: faith requirement set to 50
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Worm Brains: faith requirement set to 28
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Land of the dead: faith requirement set to 150
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Tangle Weave: faith requirement set to 25
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Goat shape: faith requirement set to 22
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Forest Giant Strength: faith requirement set to 28
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Ward: faith requirement set to 33
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Holy Crop: faith requirement set to 150
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Light token: faith requirement set to 10
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Mind stealer: faith requirement set to 65
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Wild Growth: faith requirement set to 37
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Magranon's shield: faith requirement set to 45
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Vessel: faith requirement set to 15
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Cure serious: faith requirement set to 44
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Vynora's hand: faith requirement set to 45
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Opulence: faith requirement set to 10
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Libila's shielding: faith requirement set to 45
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Sixth Sense: faith requirement set to 15
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Rebirth: faith requirement set to 50
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Light of Fo: faith requirement set to 75
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Fireheart: faith requirement set to 20
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Ritual of the Sun: faith requirement set to 150
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Dispel: faith requirement set to 3
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Locate Artifact: faith requirement set to 90
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Cure medium: faith requirement set to 32
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Dominate: faith requirement set to 50
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Nolocate: faith requirement set to 25
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Phantasms: faith requirement set to 47
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Zombie infestation: faith requirement set to 70
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Drain stamina: cooldown set to 60000
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Frantic charge: Adding to gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Strongwall: Adding to gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Rebirth: Adding to gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Light token: Adding to gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Smite: Adding to gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Web Armour: Adding to gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Light of Fo: Adding to gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Mend: Adding to gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Willowspine: Adding to gods [3, 4, 101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Rotting Touch: Adding to gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Blessings of the Dark: Adding to gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Refresh: Adding to gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Life Transfer: Adding to gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Humid Drizzle: Adding to gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Dragon's demise: Adding to gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Dominate: Adding to gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Weakness: Adding to gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Genesis: Adding to gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Drain stamina: Removing from gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Wisdom of Vynora: Removing from gods [101, 102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Nimbleness: Removing from gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Lurker in the Deep: Removing from gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Magranon's demise: Removing from gods [-1]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Mend: Removing from gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Magranon's shield: Removing from gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Refresh: Removing from gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Reveal Creatures: Removing from gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Vynora's hand: Removing from gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Morning Fog: Removing from gods [101, 102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Libila's demise: Removing from gods [-1]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Fo's touch: Removing from gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Tornado: Removing from gods [101, 102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Fungus Trap: Removing from gods [101, 102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Sixth Sense: Removing from gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Cure light: Removing from gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Sunder: Removing from gods [-1]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Smite: Removing from gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Shard of Ice: Removing from gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Fire Pillar: Removing from gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Mole Senses: Removing from gods [-1]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Blessings of the Dark: Removing from gods [102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Tentacles: Removing from gods [101, 102]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Tangle Weave: Removing from gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Dominate: Removing from gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Phantasms: Removing from gods [101]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Fo's demise: Removing from gods [-1]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Vynora's demise: Removing from gods [-1]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod: Debugging messages are enabled.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod:  -- Configuration complete -- 
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.spellmod.SpellMod: removePriestRestrictions: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.spellmod.SpellMod: favorLimit: 100
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.spellmod.SpellMod: allowAllSpells: false
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.spellmod.SpellMod: allowLightSpells: false
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.spellmod.SpellMod: unlimitedPrayers: true
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.spellmod.SpellMod: noPrayerDelay: false
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [pelt,50.0,1,true]; template 313, quality 50.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [flintSteel,50.0,1,true]; template 143, quality 50.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Weapon; Raw data = [swordLong,50.0,1,true]; template 21, quality 50.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [rake,10.0,1,true]; template 27, quality 10.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [handMirror,20.0,1,false]; template 781, quality 20.0, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Armour; Raw data = [backPack,10.0,1,true]; template 1, quality 10.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [pickAxe,10.0,1,true]; template 20, quality 10.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Armour; Raw data = [toolbelt,20.0,1,true]; template 516, quality 20.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [saw,10.0,1,true]; template 24, quality 10.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Armour; Raw data = [leatherHose,30.0,1,true]; template 108, quality 30.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [shovel,10.0,1,true]; template 25, quality 10.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Armour; Raw data = [leatherCap,30.0,1,true]; template 107, quality 30.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Unknown config property: steamVersion
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Armour; Raw data = [leatherJacket,30.0,1,true]; template 104, quality 30.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Armour; Raw data = [leatherSleeve,30.0,2,true]; template 106, quality 30.0, starter, amount 2.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Armour; Raw data = [leatherBoot,30.0,2,true]; template 105, quality 30.0, starter, amount 2.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Armour; Raw data = [leatherGlove,30.0,2,true]; template 103, quality 30.0, starter, amount 2.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [knifeCarving,10.0,1,true]; template 8, quality 10.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [hatchet,30.0,1,true]; template 7, quality 30.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [deedStake,30.0,1,true]; template 862, quality 30.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [tent,30.0,1,true]; template 861, quality 30.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [compass,30.0,1,true]; template 480, quality 30.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [1297,99.0,1,true]; template 1297, quality 99.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [rope,10.0,4,true]; template 319, quality 10.0, starter, amount 4.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [pendulum,50.0,1,true]; template 233, quality 50.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Weapon; Raw data = [shieldMediumWood,30.0,1,true]; template 84, quality 30.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Creating new Item; Raw data = [bowlPottery,2.0,1,true]; template 77, quality 2.0, starter, amount 1.0
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Error processing property item-15
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Loaded 31 starter item entries.
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear: Debugging messages are enabled.
[09:43:46 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod startergear loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemList during phase configure
[09:43:46 AM] INFO TimerFix: Enabled Patches: FLATTEN,SPELLS,DESTROY,PRAY,SACRIFICE,SOW,MEDITATE,ALCHEMY,IMPROVE,FORAGE,BREED,MISC
[09:43:46 AM] INFO TimerFix: Spell blacklist: 
[09:43:46 AM] INFO TimerFix: minSpellTimer: 2
[09:43:46 AM] INFO TimerFix: minPickTimer: disabled
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.callbacks.Callbacks: Adding callback modcomm to class com.wurmonline.server.intra.IntraServerConnection for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modcomm.intra.ModIntraServerHandler with methods [__cb_Proxy_modcomm_0.handle(com.wurmonline.server.intra.IntraServerConnection,java.nio.ByteBuffer)]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.callbacks.Callbacks: Adding callback modPlayerTransfer to class com.wurmonline.server.intra.PlayerTransfer for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modcomm.intra.playertransfer.ModPlayerTransfer with methods [__cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_1.willItemLeaveServer(int,com.wurmonline.server.items.Item,boolean), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_1.getRemoteItemTemplateId(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_1.setTargetServer(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_1.resetTargetServer(), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_1.updateServerStatus(com.wurmonline.server.ServerEntry,boolean)]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.callbacks.Callbacks: Adding callback modPlayerTransfer to class com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modcomm.intra.playertransfer.ModPlayerTransfer with methods [__cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_2.willItemLeaveServer(int,com.wurmonline.server.items.Item,boolean), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_2.getRemoteItemTemplateId(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_2.setTargetServer(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_2.resetTargetServer(), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_2.updateServerStatus(com.wurmonline.server.ServerEntry,boolean)]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.callbacks.Callbacks: Adding callback modPlayerTransfer to class com.wurmonline.server.questions.MailSendConfirmQuestion for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modcomm.intra.playertransfer.ModPlayerTransfer with methods [__cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_3.willItemLeaveServer(int,com.wurmonline.server.items.Item,boolean), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_3.getRemoteItemTemplateId(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_3.setTargetServer(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_3.resetTargetServer(), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_3.updateServerStatus(com.wurmonline.server.ServerEntry,boolean)]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.callbacks.Callbacks: Adding callback modPlayerTransfer to class com.wurmonline.server.questions.MailSendQuestion for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modcomm.intra.playertransfer.ModPlayerTransfer with methods [__cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_4.willItemLeaveServer(int,com.wurmonline.server.items.Item,boolean), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_4.getRemoteItemTemplateId(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_4.setTargetServer(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_4.resetTargetServer(), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_4.updateServerStatus(com.wurmonline.server.ServerEntry,boolean)]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.callbacks.Callbacks: Adding callback modPlayerTransfer to class com.wurmonline.server.questions.PortalQuestion for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modcomm.intra.playertransfer.ModPlayerTransfer with methods [__cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_5.willItemLeaveServer(int,com.wurmonline.server.items.Item,boolean), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_5.getRemoteItemTemplateId(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_5.setTargetServer(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_5.resetTargetServer(), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_5.updateServerStatus(com.wurmonline.server.ServerEntry,boolean)]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.callbacks.Callbacks: Adding callback modPlayerTransfer to class com.wurmonline.server.ServerEntry for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modcomm.intra.playertransfer.ModPlayerTransfer with methods [__cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_6.willItemLeaveServer(int,com.wurmonline.server.items.Item,boolean), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_6.getRemoteItemTemplateId(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_6.setTargetServer(int), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_6.resetTargetServer(), __cb_Proxy_modPlayerTransfer_6.updateServerStatus(com.wurmonline.server.ServerEntry,boolean)]
[09:43:46 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.AshProduce: Initialising AshProduce 1.4.1.
[09:43:48 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting (v1.1.3): Found method call in Flattening, inserting call to treasuremap generation.
[09:43:48 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod armoury loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.creatures.SpellEffectsEnum during phase preinit
[09:43:49 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.callbacks.Callbacks: Adding callback christmasmod to class com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ItemBehaviour for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.christmasmod.ChristmasMod with methods [__cb_Proxy_christmasmod_7.hasPlayerReceivedPresent(com.wurmonline.server.players.Player), __cb_Proxy_christmasmod_7.setPlayerReceivedPresent(com.wurmonline.server.players.Player)]
[09:43:49 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.callbacks.Callbacks: Adding callback christmasmod to class com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.CreatureBehaviour for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.christmasmod.ChristmasMod with methods [__cb_Proxy_christmasmod_8.hasPlayerReceivedPresent(com.wurmonline.server.players.Player), __cb_Proxy_christmasmod_8.setPlayerReceivedPresent(com.wurmonline.server.players.Player)]
[09:43:49 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.callbacks.Callbacks: Adding callback creatureagemod to class com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureStatus for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.creatureagemod.CreatureAgeMod with methods [__cb_Proxy_creatureagemod_9.getAdjustedLastPolledAge(com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureStatus,boolean)]
[09:43:49 AM] INFO CustomNpcMod: Patched instance creation in Creature.doNew at 9949
[09:43:49 AM] INFO CustomNpcMod: Patched instance creation in Creatures.loadAllCreatures at 662
[09:43:49 AM] INFO CustomNpcMod: Patched isReborn in Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_MOVE_INVENTORY at 4728
[09:43:49 AM] INFO CustomNpcMod: Patched getDominator in Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_MOVE_INVENTORY at 4740
[09:43:49 AM] INFO CustomNpcMod: Patched getDominator in Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_MOVE_INVENTORY at 4745
[09:43:49 AM] INFO CustomNpcMod: Patched getDominator in Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_MOVE_INVENTORY at 5083
[09:43:49 AM] INFO CustomNpcMod: Patched isReborn in Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_MOVE_INVENTORY at 5084
[09:43:49 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverfixes.ServerFixesMod: Registering server fixes
[09:43:49 AM] INFO FlattenPatcher: Vars are act=11 insta=18 counter=10 type=16
[09:43:49 AM] INFO FlattenPatcher: First check matched start=354 next=407 endif=2205
[09:43:49 AM] INFO FlattenPatcher: sendActionControl patched at 1307
[09:43:49 AM] INFO FlattenPatcher: Second check matched start=1338 next=1352 endif=2214
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsCreatures breed 2648
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsCreatures breed 2662
[09:43:49 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: Registering stable master template
[09:43:49 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod TimedPay loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.WurmCalendar during phase init
[09:43:49 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod TimedPay loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.TimeConstants during phase init
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getNumItemsNotCoins digging override at line 975
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed canCarry digging override at line 981
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getFreeVolume digging override at line 987
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem dig hook at line 1590
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem dig hook at line 1602
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem dig hook at line 1605
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem dig hook at line 1627
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem dig hook at line 1639
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getNumItemsNotCoins flattening override at line 1503
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed canCarry digging flattening at line 1504
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem flattening hook at line 1525
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem flattening hook at line 1527
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getCarriedItem hook in useDirt at line 1453
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getCarriedItem hook in useDirt at line 1455
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getCarriedItem hook in checkUseDirt at line 1329
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getCarriedItem hook in checkUseDirt at line 1330
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Patched getVehicle check in Action constructor line 403
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Patched getVehicle check in Action constructor line 405
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Patched getVehicle check in Action constructor line 853
[09:43:49 AM] INFO BetterDigMod: Patched getVehicle check in Action constructor line 1490
[09:43:49 AM] INFO HitchLimitsMod: Hooked domestic check in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.VehicleBehaviour.actionHitch at 1125
[09:43:49 AM] INFO HitchLimitsMod: Hooked strength check in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.VehicleBehaviour.actionHitch at 1127
[09:43:49 AM] INFO HitchLimitsMod: Hooked getStrengthSkill in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Vehicle.calculateNewVehicleSpeed at 754
[09:43:49 AM] INFO HitchLimitsMod: Hooked setCreatureDead in com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.setKingdomId at 16428
[09:43:49 AM] INFO HitchLimitsMod: Hooked age-based unhitch check in com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureStatus.pollAge at 1843
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure destroyWall 4040
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure destroyWall 4041
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure destroyFence 2627
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure destroyFence 2628
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure destroyFloor 3568
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure destroyFloor 3569
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems destroyItem 6091
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems destroyItem 6092
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.TileDirtBehaviour action 186
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.TileDirtBehaviour action 187
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion pray 798
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion pray 799
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion pray 894
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion pray 895
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to currentSecond in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1011
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1017
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to currentSecond in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1020
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to currentSecond in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1028
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to currentSecond in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1035
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to currentSecond in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1044
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to currentSecond in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1052
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to currentSecond in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsReligion sacrifice 1057
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.players.Cults meditate 328
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.players.Cults meditate 335
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems smear 9202
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems createOil 9327
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems createSalve 9404
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Removed hard speed cap for enchanted tools in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions getImproveActionTime 4011
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Removed hard speed cap for enchanted tools in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions getImproveActionTime 4025
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure colorWall 4196
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to getCounterAsFloat in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure colorWall 4200
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure removeColor 4229
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to getCounterAsFloat in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure removeColor 4235
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure colorFence 4267
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to getCounterAsFloat in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure colorFence 4271
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure colorFence 4267
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to getCounterAsFloat in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsStructure colorFence 4271
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems colorItem 8830
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems colorItem 8834
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems improveColor 8866
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems improveColor 8870
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems removeColor 8909
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems removeColor 8913
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems string 8982
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems string 8986
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems stringRod 9039
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems stringRod 9043
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems unstringBow 9091
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.MethodsItems unstringBow 9096
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to sendActionControl in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.TileBehaviour forage 3639
[09:43:49 AM] INFO TimerFix: Applied timer fix to setTimeLeft in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.TileBehaviour forage 3641
[09:43:49 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.callbacks.Callbacks: Adding callback moditems to class com.wurmonline.server.items.Item for  org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.items.ModItems with methods [__cb_Proxy_moditems_10.getModelName(com.wurmonline.server.items.Item)]
[09:43:49 AM] INFO ChestClaim: Treasure Chest Claim mod loaded, timer = 50, reward = 500
[09:43:49 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.scriptrunner.ScriptRunnerMod: scriptrunner: scriptsFolder: scriptrunner/scripts
[09:43:49 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.scriptrunner.ScriptRunnerMod: script runner onServerStarted, path: mods\scriptrunner\scripts\onServerStarted, refresh: false
[09:43:49 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.scriptrunner.ScriptRunnerMod: script runner onPlayerLogin, path: mods\scriptrunner\scripts\onPlayerLogin, refresh: false
[09:43:49 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.scriptrunner.ScriptRunnerMod: script runner onPlayerLogout, path: mods\scriptrunner\scripts\onPlayerLogout, refresh: false
[09:43:49 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.scriptrunner.ScriptRunnerMod: script runner onPlayerMessage, path: mods\scriptrunner\scripts\onPlayerMessage, refresh: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: Added pack D8D5D23CAC3C2F4813A6EE54C40DE7999B858D7C for pack mods\TabardMod\TabardPack.jar
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: Added pack A0553A65523FE3159852CCAF022C54E021E81492 for pack mods\hitchingpost\hitchingpostpack.jar
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: Added pack C5B0E9707601F2016E9A869C8E2092BCAE4D0EA4 for pack mods\serverpacks\therra.jar
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain: WurmServerGuiMain starting
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.folders.Folders: Current game folder: Creative
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector: Starting to close all Database Connections.
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector: Finished closing all Database Connections.
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: Loading configuration file at C:\TCAFiles\Users\Bengt-AkeO\49860\Creative\wurm.ini
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: Loading configuration file at C:\TCAFiles\Users\Bengt-AkeO\49860\Creative\wurm.ini
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector: Starting to close all Database Connections.
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector: Finished closing all Database Connections.
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.util.VersionPrinter: Flyway 4.0.3 by Boxfuse
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Creative/sqlite/wurmcreatures.db (SQLite 3.0)
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.sqlite.SQLiteDbSupport: SQLite does not support setting the schema. Default schema NOT changed to main
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.sqlite.SQLiteDbSupport: SQLite does not support setting the schema. Default schema NOT changed to main
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.database.migrations.Migrator: No pending migrations, database is current
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Creative/sqlite/wurmdeities.db (SQLite 3.0)
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.database.migrations.Migrator: No pending migrations, database is current
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Creative/sqlite/wurmeconomy.db (SQLite 3.0)
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Creative/sqlite/wurmitems.db (SQLite 3.0)
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Creative/sqlite/wurmlogin.db (SQLite 3.0)
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Creative/sqlite/wurmlogs.db (SQLite 3.0)
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Creative/sqlite/wurmplayers.db (SQLite 3.0)
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Creative/sqlite/wurmtemplates.db (SQLite 3.0)
[09:43:50 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Creative/sqlite/wurmzones.db (SQLite 3.0)
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Loading all servers.
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Loading Icendore 5,5x skillgain - 5x actionspeed - 45k creature - 7054
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Using database entry for time 34104300
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.TilePoller: Current polltile=2022258, rest=0 pollmodifier=12365, pollround=42
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.TilePoller: tiles=16777216, mask=-1 ticksperday=3456000, Nthick=4, rest=0, manypertick=true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Loaded 1 servers from the database
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Created properties table in the database
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController: Setting server settings from command line
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Created properties table in the database
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController: Steam query port: 30006
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController: Internal port set to: 48010
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController: External port set to: 3724
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController: Internal and External IP set to: 193.111.184.81
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController: RMI register port: 7221
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController: RMI port: 7220
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController: Player Limit: 200
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController: Is loginserver: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController: Allow PvP: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController: Is home server: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController: Home server kingdom id set to: 4 name: no known kingdom
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController: Epic settings set to: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController: Server broadcast name: Icendore 5,5x skillgain - 5x actionspeed - 45k creature
[09:43:50 AM] OFF com.wurmonline: 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Wurm Server logging started at Sat Jan 27 09:43:50 GMT 2018
----------------------------------------------------------------
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: motd: Note to Self: 1. Survive, 2. Create!
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: 
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: fileName: Creative\wurm.ini
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: Check WURMLOGS: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: isGameServer: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: devmode: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: maintaining: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: crashed: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: RUNBATCH: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: pruneDb: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: reprospect: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: caveImg: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: createSeeds: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: Min millis between player connections: 1000
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: fileDBPath: Creative\
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: dbHost: Creative
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useSplitCreaturesTable: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: analyseAllDbTables: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: checkAllDbTables: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: optimiseAllDbTables: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: createTemporaryDatabaseIndicesAtStartup: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: dropTemporaryDatabaseIndicesAtStartup: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: usePrepStmts: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: gatherDbStats: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: dbUser: root
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: dbDriver: 
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useDb: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: usePooledDb: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: dbPort: 
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: trackOpenDatabaseResources: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: numberOfDirtyMeshRowsToSaveEachCall: 10
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useDirectByteBuffersForMeshIO: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: webPath: .
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: skillTemplatesDBPath: templates\skills\
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: zonesDBPath: zones\
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: itemTemplatesDBPath: templates\items\
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: creatureStatsDBPath: creatures\
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: playerStatsDBPath: players\
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: itemStatsDBPath: items\
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: tileStatsDBPath: tiles\
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: itemOldStatsDBPath: olditems\
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: creatureOldStatsDBPath: deadCreatures\
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useQueueToSendDataToPlayers: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useMultiThreadedBankPolling: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useScheduledExecutorToCountEggs: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useScheduledExecutorToSaveConstants: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useScheduledExecutorToSaveDirtyMeshRows: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useScheduledExecutorToSendTimeSync: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useScheduledExecutorToSwitchFatigue: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useScheduledExecutorToTickCalendar: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useScheduledExecutorToWriteLogs: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useScheduledExecutorForServer: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: scheduledExecutorServiceThreads: 20
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useItemTransferLog: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useTileEventLog: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useDatabaseForServerStatisticsLog: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useScheduledExecutorToUpdateCreaturePositionInDatabase: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useScheduledExecutorToUpdatePlayerPositionInDatabase: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useScheduledExecutorToUpdateItemDamageInDatabase: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useScheduledExecutorToConnectToTwitter: true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: numberOfDbCreaturePositionsToUpdateEachTime: 500
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: numberOfDbPlayerPositionsToUpdateEachTime: 500
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: numberOfDbItemDamagesToUpdateEachTime: 500
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: playerStatLog: numplayers.log
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: logonStatLog: numlogons.log
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: ipStatLog: numips.log
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: newbieStatLog: newbies.log
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: totIpStatLog: totalips.log
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: payingLog: paying.log
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: moneyLog: mrtgmoney.log
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: lagLog: lag.log
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: lagThreshold: 1000
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: Eigc enabled false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: useIncomingRMI: false
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Adding Shutdown Hook
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Wurm Impl Title: null
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Wurm Impl Vendor: null
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Wurm Impl Version: null
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Wurm Common Impl Title: null
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Wurm Common Impl Vendor: null
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Wurm Common Impl Version: null
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: MySQL JDBC Spec Title: null
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: MySQL JDBC Spec Vendor: null
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: MySQL JDBC Spec Version: null
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: MySQL JDBC Impl Title: null
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: MySQL JDBC Impl Vendor: null
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: MySQL JDBC Impl Version: null
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Javax Mail Spec Title: JavaMail(TM) API Design Specification
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Javax Mail Spec Vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Javax Mail Spec Version: 1.3
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Javax Mail Impl Title: javax.mail
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Javax Mail Impl Vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Javax Mail Impl Version: 1.4
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Javax Activation Spec Title: Java Platform API Specification
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Javax Activation Spec Vendor: Oracle Corporation
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Javax Activation Spec Version: 1.8
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Javax Activation Impl Title: Java Runtime Environment
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Javax Activation Impl Vendor: Oracle Corporation
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Javax Activation Impl Version: 1.8.0_121
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: checkAllDbTables is false so not checking database tables for errors.
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: analyseAllDbTables is false so not analysing database tables to update indices.
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: OptimizeAllDbTables is false so not optimising database tables.
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Loading all servers.
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Loading Icendore 5,5x skillgain - 5x actionspeed - 45k creature - 7054
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Using database entry for time 34104300
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.TilePoller: Current polltile=2022258, rest=0 pollmodifier=12365, pollround=42
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.TilePoller: tiles=16777216, mask=-1 ticksperday=3456000, Nthick=4, rest=0, manypertick=true
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Loaded 1 servers from the database
[09:43:50 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.mesh.MeshIO: Creative\top_layer.map size is 67109888
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Loading world mesh, size: 4096 took 267.02545 ms
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.mesh.MeshIO: Creative\map_cave.map size is 67109888
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Loading cave mesh, size: 4096 took 117.865074 ms
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.mesh.MeshIO: Creative\resources.map size is 67109888
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Loading resource mesh, size: 4096 took 112.09078 ms
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.mesh.MeshIO: Creative\rock_layer.map size is 67109888
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Loading rock mesh, size: 4096 took 100.987755 ms
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.mesh.MeshIO: Creative\flags.map size is 67109888
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Loading flags mesh, size: 4096 took 89.795006 ms
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Max height: 7449
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Loading all overridden features for production version: 129 and isTestServer: false.
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Loaded 4 overridden features from the database
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Dummy entry - do not use, Id: 0, Version: 1, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Name change, Id: 31, Version: 999, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Surface Water, Id: 32, Version: 140, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Cave Water, Id: 33, Version: 999, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: New skill system, Id: 38, Version: 125, Default: true, Overridden: false, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Blocked Traders, Id: 41, Version: 121, Default: true, Overridden: true, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Combat system changes for creatures, Id: 51, Version: 201, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Blocked HOTA terraforming and building, Id: 55, Version: 201, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Free armour and weapons on spawn, Id: 56, Version: 201, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Random treasure chests, Id: 57, Version: 201, Default: false, Overridden: true, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Ownership Papers, Id: 70, Version: 999, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Valrei map, Id: 72, Version: 125, Default: true, Overridden: false, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Crop tile poller split, Id: 75, Version: 125, Default: true, Overridden: false, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Single Player Bridges, Id: 76, Version: 125, Default: true, Overridden: false, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Amphora, Id: 77, Version: 126, Default: true, Overridden: false, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Set as a chaos server (test pvp only), Id: 78, Version: 999, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Set a destination on a boat, Id: 79, Version: 126, Default: true, Overridden: false, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: New portals, Id: 80, Version: 999, Default: false, Overridden: true, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Transform from resource tiles, Id: 81, Version: 126, Default: true, Overridden: false, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Wagon Passenger, Id: 82, Version: 126, Default: true, Overridden: false, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Cave Dwellings, Id: 85, Version: 128, Default: true, Overridden: false, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Placing items on furniture, Id: 86, Version: 999, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Rifts, Id: 87, Version: 128, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Transform to resource tiles, Id: 88, Version: 126, Default: true, Overridden: false, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Cave Bridges, Id: 89, Version: 129, Default: true, Overridden: false, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Gift packs, Id: 90, Version: 128, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Returner pack registration, Id: 91, Version: 127, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Rift Loot Based on Participation, Id: 92, Version: 140, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Extra Anniversary Gift, Id: 93, Version: 128, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: New Domain System - Override requires restart, Id: 94, Version: 128, Default: true, Overridden: false, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Allow Meditation Path Change (Insanity Only), Id: 95, Version: 130, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: New Highway System - Override requires restart, Id: 96, Version: 129, Default: true, Overridden: false, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: New Projectile Calculations, Id: 97, Version: 128, Default: true, Overridden: false, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: New Kingdom Influence, Id: 98, Version: 140, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Wagoner System, Id: 99, Version: 999, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Creature Movement Changes, Id: 100, Version: 130, Default: false, Overridden: true, Enabled: true]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Polling Optimisation - Tile Array Copying Changes, Id: 101, Version: 999, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Features: Feature [Name: Allows for transportation of creatures, Id: 103, Version: 999, Default: false, Overridden: false, Enabled: false]
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.MessageServer: Initialising MessageServer
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Protocol: 250990035
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.deities.Deities: Loading deities 
[09:43:51 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateFactory: Template eye already being used.
[09:43:51 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateCreator: Initialising the Item Templates took 38 milliseconds
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22765 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.Jenn-Kellon
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22764 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.Mol-Rehan
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22763 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.Horde of the Summoned
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22762 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.Dragon Kingdom
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22761 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.Empire of Mol-Rehan
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22760 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.Black Legion
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22759 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.Ebonaura
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22758 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.Kingdom of Sol
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22757 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.The Roman Republic
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22756 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.Valhalla Descendants
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22755 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.Macedonia
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22754 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.Dreadnought
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22753 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.The Crusaders
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22752 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.Pandemonium
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22751 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.Wurm University
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22750 for itemtemplate org.takino.wagon.Valhalla II
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22749 for itemtemplate org.takino.tower.Jenn-Kellon
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22748 for itemtemplate org.takino.tower.Mol-Rehan
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22747 for itemtemplate org.takino.tower.Horde of the Summoned
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22746 for itemtemplate org.takino.military.tent.Jenn-Kellon
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22745 for itemtemplate org.takino.military.tent.Mol-Rehan
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22744 for itemtemplate org.takino.military.tent.Horde of the Summoned
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22743 for itemtemplate org.takino.military.tent.Empire of Mol-Rehan
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22742 for itemtemplate org.takino.military.tent.Dreadnought
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22741 for itemtemplate org.takino.military.tent.The Crusaders
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22740 for itemtemplate org.takino.military.tent.Pandemonium
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22739 for itemtemplate org.takino.pavilion.Jenn-Kellon
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22738 for itemtemplate org.takino.pavilion.Mol-Rehan
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22737 for itemtemplate org.takino.pavilion.Horde of the Summoned
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22736 for itemtemplate org.takino.flag.Jenn-Kellon
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22735 for itemtemplate org.takino.flag.Mol-Rehan
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22734 for itemtemplate org.takino.flag.Horde of the Summoned
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22733 for itemtemplate org.takino.flag.Dragon Kingdom
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22732 for itemtemplate org.takino.flag.Empire of Mol-Rehan
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22731 for itemtemplate org.takino.flag.Black Legion
[09:43:51 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22730 for itemtemplate org.takino.flag.Ebonaura
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22729 for itemtemplate org.takino.flag.Kingdom of Sol
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22728 for itemtemplate org.takino.flag.The Roman Republic
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22727 for itemtemplate org.takino.flag.Valhalla Descendants
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22726 for itemtemplate org.takino.flag.Macedonia
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22725 for itemtemplate org.takino.flag.Dreadnought
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22724 for itemtemplate org.takino.flag.The Crusaders
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22723 for itemtemplate org.takino.flag.Pandemonium
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22722 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.Jenn-Kellon
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22721 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.tall.Jenn-Kellon
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22720 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.Mol-Rehan
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22719 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.tall.Mol-Rehan
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22718 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.Horde of the Summoned
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22717 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.tall.Horde of the Summoned
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22716 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.Dragon Kingdom
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22715 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.tall.Dragon Kingdom
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22714 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.Empire of Mol-Rehan
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22713 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.tall.Empire of Mol-Rehan
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22712 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.Black Legion
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22711 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.tall.Black Legion
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22710 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.Ebonaura
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22709 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.tall.Ebonaura
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22708 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.Kingdom of Sol
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22707 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.The Roman Republic
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22706 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.tall.The Roman Republic
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22705 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.Valhalla Descendants
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22704 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.tall.Valhalla Descendants
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22703 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.Macedonia
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22702 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.tall.Macedonia
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22701 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.Dreadnought
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22700 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.tall.Dreadnought
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22699 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.The Crusaders
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22698 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.tall.The Crusaders
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22697 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.Pandemonium
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22696 for itemtemplate org.takino.banner.tall.Pandemonium
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22767 for itemtemplate jdbSowBarrel
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22767 for itemtemplate jdbSowBarrel
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22695 for itemtemplate jdbPickMattockHead
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22695 for itemtemplate jdbPickMattockHead
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22694 for itemtemplate jdbPickMattock
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22694 for itemtemplate jdbPickMattock
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 22690 for itemtemplate animalToken
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.tmarchuk.wurmunlimited.server.stablemaster.StableMasterMod: Creating Animal Token item template with ID: 22690.
[09:43:52 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod: Creating armour template lists...
[09:43:52 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmourTweaks: Starting armour movement modifications...
[09:43:52 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmourTweaks: Editing movement modifier for armour "breast plate": From 0.09 to 0.08
[09:43:52 AM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmourTweaks: Editing movement modifier for armour "plate leggings": From 0.09 to 0.08
[09:43:52 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 2147483643 for creaturetemplate bdew.npc.custom
[09:43:52 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down the server - reason: Problem running the server - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.CreatureTemplateBuilder.hasHands(Z)Lorg/gotti/wurmunlimited/modsupport/CreatureTemplateBuilder;
[09:43:52 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down the server - cause: 
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.CreatureTemplateBuilder.hasHands(Z)Lorg/gotti/wurmunlimited/modsupport/CreatureTemplateBuilder;
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:354)
    at com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateCreator.initialiseItemTemplates(ItemTemplateCreator.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.startRunning(Server.java:775)
    at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer$1(ServerLauncher.java:119)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$1$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:56)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:344)
    at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer(ServerLauncher.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.startDB(WurmServerGuiController.java:1319)
    at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain.main(WurmServerGuiMain.java:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:35)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
    at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.CreatureTemplateBuilder.hasHands(Z)Lorg/gotti/wurmunlimited/modsupport/CreatureTemplateBuilder;
    at net.bdew.wurm.customnpc.NpcTemplate.createNpcTemplate(NpcTemplate.java:52)
    at net.bdew.wurm.customnpc.NpcTemplate.registerTemplate(NpcTemplate.java:65)
    at net.bdew.wurm.customnpc.CustomNpcMod.onItemTemplatesCreated(CustomNpcMod.java:113)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ServerHook.lambda$fireOnItemTemplatesCreated$4(ServerHook.java:89)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners.lambda$fire$0(Listeners.java:63)
    at java.util.concurrent.CopyOnWriteArrayList.forEach(CopyOnWriteArrayList.java:890)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners.fire(Listeners.java:61)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ServerHook.fireOnItemTemplatesCreated(ServerHook.java:89)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$2$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:79)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:344)
    ... 29 more

[09:43:52 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down at: 
java.lang.Exception
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.shutDown$1(Server.java:3633)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$8$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:232)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.shutDown(Server.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.Server.shutDown(Server.java:3625)
    at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer$1(ServerLauncher.java:126)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$1$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:56)
    at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer(ServerLauncher.java)
    at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.startDB(WurmServerGuiController.java:1319)
    at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain.main(WurmServerGuiMain.java:101)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:35)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
    at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)

[09:43:52 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Polling Battles
[09:43:52 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones: Creating zones: size is 4096, 4096
[09:43:52 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones: Initialised surface zones - array size: [64][64];
[09:43:52 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones: Initialised cave zones - array size: [64][64];
[09:43:52 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones: Seconds between polls=800, zonespolled=10, maxnumberofzonespolled=819
[09:43:52 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones: Loading surface and cave zone structures
[09:43:52 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.structures.Structures: Loading all Structures
[09:43:52 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.structures.Structures: Structures loaded. Number of structures=29. That took 6.471553 ms.
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones: Loaded 4096 surface and cave zones
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones: Zones created and loaded. Number of zones=4096. PollFraction is 16. That took 1453.6125 millis.
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones: Loaded 52 mining tiles, that took 0.917861 ms
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.SpawnTable: Creating Encounters
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.SpawnTable: Created Encounters. It took 0.456252 ms.
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones: Initialising walked tiles
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones: Initialised walked tiles. It took 22.468504 ms.
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones: Loading protected tiles from file: Creative\\protectedTiles.bmap
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones: Loaded 0 protected tiles. It took 125.61567 ms.
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Players
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Players: Loaded 0 banned IPs
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Players: Saving Players
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Players: Finished saving Players
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Clearing Item Database Batches
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.utils.logging.DatabaseLogger: Creating Database logger Item transfer logger for WurmLoggable type: com.wurmonline.server.utils.logging.ItemTransfer, MaxLoggablesToRemovePerCycle: 500
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.utils.logging.ItemTransferDatabaseLogger: Creating Item Transfer logger, System useItemTransferLog option: false
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.utils.DatabaseUpdater: Creating Database updater Item Database Damage Updater for WurmDbUpdatable type: com.wurmonline.server.utils.ItemDamageDatabaseUpdatable, MaxUpdatablesToRemovePerCycle: 500
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.utils.ItemDamageDatabaseUpdater: Creating Item Damage Updater.
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Creatures
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Clearing Creature Database Batches
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.utils.DatabaseUpdater: Creating Database updater Creature Database Position Updater for WurmDbUpdatable type: com.wurmonline.server.utils.CreaturePositionDbUpdatable, MaxUpdatablesToRemovePerCycle: 500
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.utils.CreaturePositionDatabaseUpdater: Creating Creature Position Updater.
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.utils.DatabaseUpdater: Creating Database updater Player Database Position Updater for WurmDbUpdatable type: com.wurmonline.server.utils.PlayerPositionDbUpdatable, MaxUpdatablesToRemovePerCycle: 500
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.utils.PlayerPositionDatabaseUpdater: Creating Player Position Updater.
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving all creatures
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creatures: Saved 0 creature statuses.
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving All Zones
[09:43:53 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Surface Mesh
[09:43:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Rock Mesh
[09:43:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Cave Mesh
[09:43:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Resource Mesh
[09:43:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Flags Mesh
[09:43:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Constants
[09:43:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving WurmID Numbers
[09:43:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.WurmId: Loading ids.
[09:43:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.WurmId: Added to ids, creatrureIdcounter is now 463340
[09:43:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.WurmId: Finished loading Wurm IDs, that took 0.911835 millis.
[09:43:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Closing Database Connections
[09:43:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector: Starting to close all Database Connections.
[09:43:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector: Finished closing all Database Connections.
[09:43:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: The server shut down nicely. Wurmcalendar time is 34104300
[09:43:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: 
Wurm Server Shutdown hook is running

1 hour ago, Elsa said:

I added the mod but got this:
[09:43:45 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: ModLoader version v0.32.2-a5b6e2a

On 24/01/2018 at 0:49 PM, bdew said:

v0.3 is out

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Elsa said:

@AlvinIt is 0.3 i have.... 

You have modloader 0.32.2, 0.3 requires modloader 0.33