Sign in to follow this  
Mclavin

The final change to alt abuse

dude i dont even play on chaos

the only pvp i play is on epic/elevation where my kingdom has like 3 people and bl/rome both have large groups 10-20+ or something so pushing for the larger kingdoms would just hurt me

you dont have to be associated with or defending any group to support the same idea

this isn't high school where we're forming little groups so we can decide we hate the others in every fathomable way

• Like 2

he was going to name the thread the final solution but thought it was a bad idea

One change to your suggestion please

How about only non-premium players (who can't see local) count as PvP death.

While A premium char is "protected" by the premium.

New Players who buy premium are protected from loosing too much, while cheap dirty alts are prohibited. 

And premium players in general, coun toward the Games profit. Premium player used as spy? Well, at least he pays his premium and helps Wurm profit and Trader profit. 

Edited by Daryan_AT

4 minutes ago, Daryan_AT said:

One change to your suggestion please

How about only non-premium players (who can't see local) count as PvP death.

While A premium char is "protected" by the premium.

New Players who buy premium are protected from loosing too much, while cheap dirty alts are prohibited. 

And premium players in general, coun toward the Games profit. Premium player used as spy? Well, at least he pays his premium and helps Wurm profit and Trader profit. 

It would do nothing to stop the skilled accounts that are being abused to do damage with minimal loss.