Sign in to follow this  
Niki

Metallic Liquid Issue

I recently bought this from a player back in August after they did a Rift, It was sent in the mail to me like this.

09fe6d1d20d3fa265939e7d706166d51.png

Now I just got around to using this because I assumed everything would be fine. Unfortunately not. 

For starters the liquid I bought was not the full amount to imbue with as you need (0.144 kg)

I've recently imbued a steel staff using really old metallic liquid I got from a rift long ago when they were first introduced, I have 2 of those legacy liquids left. Note this was before they came in potion bottles, it was just a item.

It's a bit alarming I took this long to use it but I assume everything was kosher. 

My questions are:

What is the amount you receive from rifts now? Is this a bug? Why wasn't this the full amount?

as i know its old drop of metallic liquid, now all metallic liquid droped with QL75 and 0.144kg weight

8 hours ago, loetuw said:

as i know its old drop of metallic liquid, now all metallic liquid droped with QL75 and 0.144kg weight

Thanks, would like to know why this player sent me this odd version then. 

Would like to ask for a replacement if possible @devs

Can confirm that it was an old drop and the amount was not changed. Was never used. The only thing I did was move it into a waterskin since it spawned in my inventory at a rift as a liquid. Then it looks like it changed into a potion bottle after the update. Would be great to see this fixed for Niki since I'm sure when this was designed as a drop for a rift I'm sure it was not intentional to make it an item that could not be used (by being slightly too small in weight). As this is a legacy item broken from before the fix I'd +1 a replacement/switch for a post fixed potion.

• Like 1

Keep in mind these old legacy ones from before the fix can be combined. So be aware of the volume when trading them.

That's the thing Enki. I never combined any or used it. I just moved it into a waterskin then traded it to Niki. Niki knew the weight of it when it was traded and I told her I didn't know why it was smaller and just said that is how I got it at the rift, which is the truth. :(

I just wanted to toss this on my rare axe before getting it cast on. I did a few rifts right after they where in game. I got one of these (Rare) . Have never used it. I remember having it in a water skin. At some later point I remember there being another one in my main inventory.  I thought I had received it from a rift. I put that into a water skin also. At some other time I remember I transferred them both to measuring jug,s at a more recent point. I went to use them tonight and they are 75ql one has a weight of 0.001 the other 0.143. I suspect that the "Fix" did something weird and split mine into 2 liquids.