Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

camera is super twitchy

when i am trying to move my view with the camera, say  i'm heading north, in the blink of an eye it's gone completely skitzo, and i'm looking at the ground, this has been happening for a long time now.. but i have tried to ignore it, but now i just cant it's getting to the point i am unable to do stuff ingame because the camera is doing stuff i dont want it to..

it's not the mouse, i've got 2 controllers here, one wired and one wireless..

same result.

Are you playing with two clients on one monitor? It' 'normal' to happen, it's annoying but common to get the blinking with fullscreen windowed mode.

Dual monitor, windowed clients or 1 client only to evade the blinking.

-----edit

Ping @Samoolsomehow, he might be familliar with the issue.

If you somehow solve it off the forums, do share the solution :), good luck.

Edited by Finnn
edit

Nup one client, one monitor, tried turning off enhanced mouse pointer it isnt as bad as it was, but still does it regardless

This usually happens when you have desktop DPI scaling set to something else than 100%.

If you are on Windows 10 enter Display settings and set scale to 100% for when you are playing Wurm.

I've got this going on as well, drag and drop driving me mad the last few days. Can't find anything wrong with mouse outside of wurm, dpi scaling set to 100 etc. Fairly recent this started.