Sign in to follow this  
Corsan

Sleep Bonus for Captains of Large boats.

I suggest that logging out in the commander's position on a large boat (Corbita, Cog, Caravel) should provide sleep bonus like resting in a bed...as most boats of that size would have a captain's quarters with at least a bed or hammock.

This would also allow for traveling more easily. Could even live out of a boat if one chose to.

I've been logging off on my boat for almost a year as it's rather pointless to me to build a building again (I've built 3 castles now.) that just blows up anytime the deed collapses, while I can login nearly a year later and my boat's just fine/sitting there...(It's 70 QL and I maintain it around there.)

• Like 2

+1

More mobile living places! Gypsy wagons and captains quarters!

how about if u put a bed in the cargo u could right click sleep on it

+1 either way

Edited by Kurson
  • Like 1

+1. I think this could better be achieved with a special living quarters storage compartment in the inventory. Load a bed there, and perhaps a chest, and it could function like a small living quarter. I would limit this to the Caravel though, as the rather cumbersome ship is otherwise useless. Would give it new life.

Heh, any option to get SB without a bed in a house, but something to do for it "in the wild" would be nice.

I don't think simply falling asleep at the wheel should be enough though.

Maybewe should carry with us a hammock, which only works when hung between two fruit trees at some (wider) maximum distance.....

+1 for options of gaining sb for exploreres that doesnt sleep at their deed every night

+1 to building a captains bed and loading it into boats (would take up space in the cargo hold)

[18:47:21] <Amath> there we go, wagoners have beds "made from some grasses", this is what we could have in the wild \o/

[18:47:37] <Amath> hey it exists already :)

Found another option! ^