Sign in to follow this  
MaurizioAM

Remove mailing ability Chaos

By removal of mailing items from chaos to freedom and visa versa new avenues could open up for chaos such as direct portaling over (naked) with no ability to mail things for safety.  

I think by allowing simple naked travel to a portal you have last left could open up the ability for those players who wouldn't mind checking out a fight or siege or defense of a siege or just a bit of chaos life and be able to naked teleport back out. 

Just a thought. 

They added it for a reason. 

Freedomers can make good money on selling stuff to people on Chaos, I don't think removing that is a good idea.

It's already so that you can't mail when enemies are nearby , therefore making it impossible to mail your stuff out of an area if you are being attacked.

I think the current system is good as it is.

• Like 2

You are (in my mind) bundling 2 different suggestions that don't have very much to do with each other.  Considering I keep hearing how people are trying to get more PVP going, I'll look at the 2nd part of the suggestion.

Can you tell me why traveling naked to chaos by a portal would open up anything for testing by a newer player?  All I see is a way for people to portal over to a here let me kill you spot.  Even if they protected the spot and made it where you couldn't be killed until you stepped off the spot it wouldn't change anything.

What does disabling mailing have to do with portaling over?

You already can't mail with people in local, and people already mail things for safety.

Edited by Prophetears

Gonna have to agree yeah that this is kind of two separate suggestions..

The other thing though is that mail checking on Chaos is almost somewhat necessary to gameplay. PVP players need a way (other than mousing over someone directly in local) to check an account and its current kingdom status. I can't tell you how many times Empire-MR caught spies that way.

Edited by whereami