Sign in to follow this  
Willslaphansien

Deed on Xanadu, Wickedwench

Wickedwench

sYBpOxc.jpg

Looking for an island just for yourself?

Want to auction this deed on Xanadu since my irl buddy got active again, so we're moving to another server to start a deed together.

Its located at R8, not far from Newspring. If you wanna have a look, just pm me here on the forum and we can arrange a guided tour.

The deed contain 2 buildings, one main building with 2 bedrooms, and a nice spot for grinding your cookingskills.

The other building is set up for smithing and leatherworking, and the second story is empty. Was planing to use it as storrage, it got a bridge from the outside so you can drive wagons inside.

The mailbox is runed for increased size, and got a currier cast [100] on it, so its a fast an good mailbox.

It also have a mine, so far Ive decovered following veins:

Sandstone (Very good)

Rocksalt (Normal)

Copper (Good and normal)

By the bay its a small farm too, just big enough to get you some food for cooking.

There are 8 pens thats 2x1 big, and a bigger pen just outside the house. The big pen got all the tiles enchanted. So far its 5 enchanted grass tiles in the 2x1 pens, more will be added before the auction is over.

There is a wagon, and a large cart that comes with the deed. Also 8 bulls, 4 horses (3 of them 5speed), some cows and sheeps.  And its plenty of other things like storage (crate racks, many large storage units, foodbins) and other decoration.

For more pictures, follow this link: 

https://imgur.com/a/fb9Ud

The knarr on the pictures will not come with the deed!

All rare decorations, like forges, ovens, wagons, signs and so on will NOT be sold with the deed. All rare items will be replaced with regular items.

Picnic backets, merchant and other special uncraftable items will not come with the deed.

auction_timer_1516681371.gif

Starting bid: 20s

Minimum increase: 1s

Private bids/Buyout: Nonono

Sniper protection: 1hour

If you got any questions, feel free to ask!

Edited by Willslaphansien
  • Like 2

You are quite the designer! This deed looks very nice :)

• Like 1

I like it :)

I will start it off and offer the starting bid of 20s

• Like 1

Just now, Viti said:

I like it :)

I will start it off and offer the starting bid of 20s

Takk for budet :)

By the way...

There is plenty of threes, all sorts, and different mines close to the deed.

Since Ive moved I won be able to transfer the deed before wednesday/thursday, I have been without internet so I still have some stuff to move to my new location. 

Yay!

Seems I won the auction! Awesome :) Let me know when you are done moving and are able to transfer the deed and buildings to me. I am usually always online after 20:00 but even if I am not, Ill arrange something to get it all going. I parked my character nearby the deed, so Ill be set whenever you are done moving all the stuff. Ill also add 5 silver to the price (to 25s) because I did not expect to win with the starting bid :)

Many thanks and Ill hear from you soon enough :)

Viti

• Like 1

On 1/23/2018 at 5:23 AM, Viti said:

Yay!

Seems I won the auction! Awesome :) Let me know when you are done moving and are able to transfer the deed and buildings to me. I am usually always online after 20:00 but even if I am not, Ill arrange something to get it all going. I parked my character nearby the deed, so Ill be set whenever you are done moving all the stuff. Ill also add 5 silver to the price (to 25s) because I did not expect to win with the starting bid :)

Many thanks and Ill hear from you soon enough :)

Viti

Do you still got this place, @Viti?