Sign in to follow this  
Brain

Looking for a place to live and a job

Hello everybody,

my name is Tri and i've been playing wurm some time ago but kinda lost the interest..

But now im back and am looking for a place to work and live. Im good at producing stuff in bulk like bricks, mortar, planks etc. and am willing to sell it for less than the current market price.

I want to work on site at the deed or project you need the stuff at. I am willing to travel to your place. I am currently at Q25 Xanadu. I want to work to pay for my premium and right now have enough Silver left to pay for 15 days.

I work hard and also i'm a good companion. So if you want me to work for/with you send me a pm or just reply with your offer etc.

Greetings and happy wurming,

Tri

My skills right now: https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Tri

PS: I know my skills are a bit low but i want to compensate that through hard work :)

Edited by Brain
  • Like 1

Are you looking to join the deed and be paid or looking to join and make some mats to sell and work on deed projects as well?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlarikGengod said:

Are you looking to join the deed and be paid or looking to join and make some mats to sell and work on deed projects as well?

i'd like to join the deed make mats and work on projects there. the mats making is just there to cover my premium costs and i would like to integrate myself ontop :)

Well I have a village in e15 Pinewood Redoubt. There are about 10 of us right now. Plenty of things going on. You are welcome to out and join up and see if you like it. My ingame character name is Taog

Still looking for a job and place to live. To make things clear:

- I am willing to move

- I want to live at the deep(optional can also work and live of deed)

- I want to work and get paid in some sort of way to cover my prem cost ( creating bulk, mining, woodcutting, etc. am open for everything :) )

Send me a message if you got any big projects or are just looking for some cheap bulk on spot. ( As said am willing to sell under market price)

Edited by Brain

Update: Found a job at Modreth btw big thanks to you guys been an awesome time at your deed. Im still taking other offers though my skills updated quite alot so if your still looking for a traveling worker or a resident working for you send me a PM

Skills: https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Tri

also *bumperino*

I have 3 deeds at glasshollow market I am looking for some help. I have a private house for you and a place to farm and can set you up with animals on deed I will pay your perm cost for the 1st couple times then we can work out a deal for later but you would have run of the deeds and have of work to do from digging to making mortor and you will have alot of private land to do as you wish and I can equip you with better equipment at no cost to you. Pm me here or in game and I got every resource in wurm. But tin Thur all 3 deeds if you want to sell mats for yourself I am OK with that  I can furnish you with a boat 

Also it is good hunting and we have lots of critters to fight and 2 deeds are on the water with guard towers and every deed had a Templar on it would be glad to hear from you. The deeds are amberlynn. The trading post and revenge island. C10 on map.  Amberlynn is tie into hiway system. Also I am planning to build a hunting lodge on a 4th deed on the sands near us just a 5x5 deed that you would have access to