Sign in to follow this  
KalinMenajin

Add the Saddle bag to Quickbar

Just that.
Please add an icon in quickbar to access the saddle bag like we do backpack or quiver.

Longer blurb?
We all know how troublesome it is to be running and hunting /fighting and trying to click and drag stuff on a small icon. Much less an icon that doesn't expand and we have to access it through another panel (the horse's).

Furthermore, the use of saddlebags is supposed to be a thing for convenience. For butchered items, harvested stuff, emergency HCs.... -why am I still typing?

Add a damn quickbar button!

The ability to open saddlebags more easily is in the works, but was not functional at the time of the christmas gift, it will be added later. 

Adding the icon to the quickbar isnt really an option, since the others are located on your body, and you're not the one wearing the saddle. 

Until then, I suggest keeping anything you may need in an emergency on your body, and things that aren't the end of the world if they take a little longer to get in a saddlebag

• Like 2

I assume you mean the saddle bag on the horse you are currently riding. There are other saddle bags we may use, like on the horses we're leading.

I would agree with one, on the horse we ride, as long as we ride it. Such friendly way to access it would be nice.

And what about the cart's inventory Retro? We can open that as a full panel and drop stuff in, why not the horse's bags?

It IS supposed to be a convenience tool, right? What's convenient about it now?

Anarres let's start small mate, with the basics :)

1 horse bag, yes, either ride or lead. Or a drag-to-belt-icon.

Edit: I'd settle for a select bar icon, as long as it opens a mini panel

Edited by KalinMenajin

2 hours ago, KalinMenajin said:

And what about the cart's inventory Retro? We can open that as a full panel and drop stuff in, why not the horse's bags?

It IS supposed to be a convenience tool, right? What's convenient about it now?

2 hours ago, Retrograde said:

The ability to open saddlebags more easily is in the works, but was not functional at the time of the christmas gift, it will be added later. 

• Like 1