Sign in to follow this  
AgentQwarty

liquids overflow into barrel racks

I have a small barrel, unsealed, in a barrel rack containing sheep milk from yesterday.  When I try to add sheep milk from a bucket from inventory from today, it says "That would destroy the liquid."  If I drag the milk from 3 full buckets currently on horse in saddle bags, the milk goes in as  discrete 12.00 (kg?) lots and does NOT combine with each other or with the milk from yesterday.  Furthermore, the excess milk ends up in the barrel rack, (not in barrels).  I have tried it in a rack with fewer than 30 barrels and one with 30 barrels (not all full barrels).  Milk 'stored' in a barrel rack (not in sealed barrels) didn't show decay in 24 (RL) hours.  I have a similar problem with water in various containers (cannot add well water to water in water skin, cannot move water from small barrel in inventory into large barrel on floor of house).

On 1/14/2018 at 11:38 PM, AgentQwarty said:

I have a small barrel, unsealed, in a barrel rack containing sheep milk from yesterday.  When I try to add sheep milk from a bucket from inventory from today, it says "That would destroy the liquid."  If I drag the milk from 3 full buckets currently on horse in saddle bags, the milk goes in as  discrete 12.00 (kg?) lots and does NOT combine with each other or with the milk from yesterday.  Furthermore, the excess milk ends up in the barrel rack, (not in barrels).  I have tried it in a rack with fewer than 30 barrels and one with 30 barrels (not all full barrels).  Milk 'stored' in a barrel rack (not in sealed barrels) didn't show decay in 24 (RL) hours.  I have a similar problem with water in various containers (cannot add well water to water in water skin, cannot move water from small barrel in inventory into large barrel on floor of house).

Please let me know if today's update has fixed this issue for you:  https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/160543-patch-notes-18jan18/