Sign in to follow this  
KyleBooze

More uses for Brass

I just want to make chain armour with brass.

Brass and Bronze need more love, especially with the work(and skill) it takes to make these metals.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, KyleBooze said:

I just want to make chain armour with brass.

Brass and Bronze need more love

So your solution to giving Brass and Bronze more love, is to allow crafting an armor that needs more love with it?

+1 to giving brass, bronze, and even steel more love. I would like to see steel and bronze applied for all metal tools. 20% less damage is only a small benefit for taking the time to level coalmaking and metallurgy, 50% would be nicer. As for bronze, decrease enchant decay (dunno how much). Last i remember, brass isn't really ideal for things like weapons and tools. However, it would be cool if they took double the damage, but allow a greater max spell casts. Not sure if that would be op though, so i mainly support the idea of steel and bronze tools. Brass should belong to instruments if they are ever applied to wurm. Last dragon slaying i saw included a nice band of cow bell artists, no flutes or anything of the sort.

• Like 3

I've been trying to get my hands on ql90 bronze for 2 weeks, because my dioptra needs imping.
it's not easy to find, metallurgy is a rare high skill. 
course that means it'd be relatively rare hq armour
+1

+1 for having more use and benefits from metalurgy metals but not only as armour

I'm really wondering why we don't see brass knuckles around as a weapon for unarmed combat...

+1 for more reasons to stay nose deep into the forge