Sign in to follow this  
Kurson

Get sleep bonus while sitting

Afaik prayer skill does, anyway it was just an example of random action with bigger delay where sb does make a difference.

Either I'm wrong or have remembered that differently for some other reason, I won't go into details about that.

1 hour ago, Anarres said:

Finnn: I would agree to NOT change how much you get, you should get exactly the SB you would if you logged out.

It's actually healthier for the game to keep players online

But, I'll agree that boosting gains in any way might be counterproductive in the long term:unsure:; anyway you have my opinion on this.

If you really just want to sit there all day doing nothing but watching chat, use an alt.

• Like 1

Thanks for the input guys, I was not aware you don't get SB for the first hour of sleeping. Still like the idea of staying online to chat and getting more use out of furniture.

• Like 1

+1

It's a social game.  It has taverns, inns, super well decorated living rooms, elaborate throne rooms, cozy fireplaces... incentivizing the use of these creations would be a plus, and a reward for the creators.

Will have even more potential if WO allows us to place things on tables at some point.

Maybe if QL of the furniture were tied in somehow, it could offer a reason to go a little further to meet at Tavern X.

I really like the concept.  Maybe sitting a while slows down fatigue for a bit later, or has a similar effect as ccfp on loss of stamina for a while.  It's why we have a seat and take a break in real life.  Why not include that in Wurm life.

Any way this could be tied in to lightening server load?  Lock character in place for x amount of time to reduce polling or whatever?

+1