Sign in to follow this  
Ulviirala

No longer able to maintain my mods, please consider the works public domain

It feels a bit awkward to write this but, I will no longer be able to maintain the mods I've published here, to keep it short.

As far as my personal involvement goes with developing these, I'd like them to be considered as public domain (with all respects to the property of CodeClub AB), which most prominently includes the published works on https://github.com/dmon82?tab=repositories. There was also a Steam ID Ban mod that I've never gotten around to publish, but was asked to by the party involved and it was generally considered to be useful, as neither the WU server provides that functionality (why not btw? probably the same reason the broken launcher wasn't fixed in over two years (had to add a bit of salt ;) )), nor a public mod.

I'm sure that somebody or another might feel a slight hint of concern, and it's appreciated, or perhaps curiosity, but I'm not interested in elaborating. For anything regarding the mods, please feel free to contact me via E-Mail at d.mon at gmx dot net, and I'll try to be of help as best as I can muster.

My best wishes to the community, and oddly enough, the members of the community who joined the development and support teams over the years, having to listen to my rants and others' salty words ;). And of course to Rolf Jansson, who's been a scapegoat for many a rant, curse, or target for outright rage and anger. Yet created and maintained a truly amazing and underappreciated game for years, with a passion and determination second to none. I'd wager that only few people know this, but a lot of them remember, that for a long time, Wurm was developed on top of a full-time job, having a family probably being a second one on top of that haha :P. WO and WU combined, I have a play time of more than one whole year, so... that's crazy, but I guess I'm also underappreciating it. Thank you for a great time!

Ulvi~

• Like 4

Sorry to hear this :(

Your efforts have taught me a lot about how things in wurm work and have made my server interesting for myself and my players.

Take care and best of luck..