Sign in to follow this  
Cindylou

domestication

I have a suggestion, domesticated chickens!! Lead with a rope right click domesticate, take home and groom with in 24 hours egg spawn for chicks increase's!! we  need to be able to have more chick. Has it stands right now, are hens grow old and die, with no baby's, please fix soon

1 hour ago, Cindylou said:

I have a suggestion, domesticated chickens!! Lead with a rope right click domesticate, take home and groom with in 24 hours egg spawn for chicks increase's!! we  need to be able to have more chick. Has it stands right now, are hens grow old and die, with no baby's, please fix soon

I'd like to pick them up and put in a chicken coop even. Obviously fixing the bugs with hens also.

+1

• Like 1

i agree right now, you have got to have a large area just for your chickens

+1

I'd also like hens to have a chance to lay eggs which turn into champion chicks, then champion hens/roosters! Maybe this could come with the domestication?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cindylou said:

-1, as I think eggs spawn enough chickens as it is right now.

When I came back, I found 3 hens in the wild. One month later I had 200 eggs in my FSB and 5 roosters and 7 new hens walking around. I just kept them in a 20 tile farm area and left mixed grass for them.

I keep 4 hens on 4 tiles where I grow their potatoes.

As long as I jeep filling up their food they lay tons of eggs.

Examine the eggs to check if they may be fertile, rest you can store immediatelly.

You are aware that you have to feed them right? Chicken are not grazers.

And also they don't give eggs on some tile types you would expect them to lay eggs on like enchanted grass iirc. Took me quite a while to figure i need to move them on regular grass to get eggs