Sign in to follow this  
Pingpong

Close please!

Greetings all, I'm auctioning off an addy plate set I recently built. I call it the Ice Forged set and it was a fun project to slowly work on. I decided years ago to work on an addy plate set (the lure of blue plate). With the lack of addy on freedom and being unable to buy a volcano rod, I figured it would never happen. My hare brained ideas on sneaking into the volcanoes of chaos never did get out of the planning stages. However, with rifts came moonmetal and I was slowly able to pick up bits and pieces via trading with a little help from friends :) My storage account has been rocking this lovely armor but I'm not sure it's his type and so I've decided to sell it.

It comes clean and without any runes. No private bids, I suppose if you must just roll a forum alt *sigh*. The winner will have 2 days to contact me after the auction closes to sort out meeting up and all that kind of good stuff. No sniper protection, when the auction hits 0:00 it's over! Now on to the important details.

auction_timer_1516378779.gif

Bid increase:1s

Starting bid: 25s

Reserve: 50s

Buyout: 80s

87MAlnK2RLWmvzfgW1-DPQ.png

hmi3S7loTBWAGg5nuV1sAg.png

Edited by Pingpong
On the Nth try hitting post didn't delete working images.
  • Like 2

what is that, about 65 lumps to create?

80s buyout and now I have an imping project for those dang lumps I've been collecting.

Mail to Mordor COD please.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

what is that, about 65 lumps to create?

80s buyout and now I have an imping project for those dang lumps I've been collecting.

Mail to Mordor COD please.

cost a lot to make this if we consider .40 lumps and about 30kg of it.

• Like 1

Congrats to Wurmhole ! Plate suit mailed off, Thanks to all who bid :)