Sign in to follow this  

proof.png

Work in progress?

No problem you can have my code, I got that working years ago.

• Like 4

These sound like some good changes, though Xallo and others do have a point. Perhaps the affinity change also requires a reset of all the affinities in order to adress their issues.

23 hours ago, Retrograde said:

This will only be a keybind (dig_to_pile) and won’t affect leveling or flattening,

This is a very good way to enable this function because sometimes I (and others) would prefer that the dirt goes into our inventory as normal. Now with a keybind it is an option rather than a no choice imposition. Yep, WU is way ahead of WO in these types of options/improvements to the game so this is just another nice *tiny* step in that direction.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ecrir said:

These sound like some good changes, though Xallo and others do have a point. Perhaps the affinity change also requires a reset of all the affinities in order to adress their issues.

How to get rid of the playerbase 101, both PvP'ers, and people who've spent good money on buying affinities in PvE.

Should we also revert everyone's shield skills to 0 because shields were changed? Maybe we shouldn't touch things that directly influence skillgain so absent mindedly instead.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xallo said:

How to get rid of the playerbase 101, both PvP'ers, and people who've spent good money on buying affinities in PvE.

Should we also revert everyone's shield skills to 0 because shields were changed? Maybe we shouldn't touch things that directly influence skillgain so absent mindedly instead.

If they are going to go back in time like that, there are many many many stats/skills that will need to be taken out.  Or why not just make everyone a brand new newb again and let's restart.  That really is the only way to be fair and all.......  (hope the sarcasm comes through)

Not to be dragging a ongoing question Into the New Year. Everything you guys are doing is great and please keep up the excellent work.  But I am a simple hermit on Xanadu and love my animals when can I put them into cages and transport them or to start planning my zoo for the critters I want to collect. 

I understand the complex problem of moving animals from server to server but could we start with animal cages allowed on the server we have deeds on since some animals do not spawn in some areas as quick as others

• Like 1

Why not just ban / delete the accout of the pvp players that are abusing the current affinity system rather than penalize everyone else?

Digging has seen some great improvements over the years, since when flat raising was the only option to raise above 40 to levelling and raising tiles and borders.

I have been looking forward for dig to pile since it was mentioned all that time ago. This weeks news almost had me logging back in to work on my forsaken deed only to read the small print 'not with levelling'..

You can level mine tiles and shards go to a pile, stamina will still run out, what's the issue with digging? 

• Like 1