Sign in to follow this  
Wimblonian

No Affinity Farming?

5 hours ago, MaurizioAM said:

[10:24:54] <Shydow> (Xan) WTS affinities on demand, Herb Dumplings, 3.71 kg, 90+ QL, 3 hours per bite!

Lmao. This is me facepalming.

Surely you reported it to the GMs, yes? Lol

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MaurizioAM said:

[10:24:54] <Shydow> (Xan) WTS affinities on demand, Herb Dumplings, 3.71 kg, 90+ QL, 3 hours per bite!

Got it, selling food affinities are now disallowed :P

Edited by Shrimpiie
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Wulfgar said:

You do realize that Shydow is widely known for selling affinity food, right?

I prefer pizza

• Like 1

Never heard of Shydow's affinity service. Whenever I hear somebody mention affinity foods, I start humming an "ice cream man" like tune for @Cheeseman

• Like 2

Another knee-jerk reaction.

Expect nothing less from Wurm these days.

• Like 1

Not very consistent warnings.  I pmd enki to clarify his wording, and he did.  However, ingame it says do not kill anyone except enemy players.  Uh well my alt is in an enemy kingdom, aka enemy player.  Going just by the ingame warning its legal.  

Get y'alls English straight.  Be consistent in your phrasing across all media please.

Edited by Nomadikhan
Typing on a phone sucks
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

Not very consistent warnings.  I pmd enki to clarify his wording, and he did.  However, ingame it says do not kill anyone except enemy players.  Uh well my alt is in an enemy kingdom, aka enemy player.  Going just by the ingame warning its legal.  

Get y'alls English straight.  Be consistent in your phrasing across all media please.

Well to be honest, its pretty clear. A player is the person who controls the Character not the Character itself. It is the most simple way to describe a real opponent vs an alt, and has been widely used as such across many games and platforms. 

If after seeing it on game, seeing the posts on the forums, seeing the explanation on the WSA and seeing it mentioned in the VI release, you go and kill your alt for an affinity, then you deserve the shiney new ban you will earn. Only someone trying to weasel around the rules will fail to see the logic on that.

• Like 1

if i log in my bl priest am i my own biggest enemy? no. I'm not a enemy player, lol. 

Edited by Mclavin