Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

my ceiling arguement

366220_20180109190704_1.png

i'm currently building a large building, but from underneath this is what i see, it's the walls above, coming through the floor plan above, i could remedy it, by putting in another floor, but then i'm going to lose a level, and that just wont do.

so i see we have 2 options here, fix the issue like you did the fireplaces, or actually give us what we have asked for, for such a long time and that is ceilings, ie double sided floors, so we can hide ugly areas like this, it really is a eye sore, and needs to be remedied asap..

• Like 4

+1

something being done about floors looking better from below and stuff sticking through them would be very appreciated. ^^`

• Like 3

+1. while the ground floor needs the base for not looking like its hovering a few inches from th ground...the upper levels dont need it. perhaps thicker floors could cover up the mess without changing too much of the walls and ressources to load

yes please looking up inside a house looks uggly

(I know.....I dont need to look up :) )

+1 more options would be very good, especially if we can define the texture of the floor for each side, not just the floor as one.

yeah this was a biggie when i was designing my dojo.
so many lovely designs i had to bin because of the way it looked from underneath.

and +1

• Like 1