Sign in to follow this  
Toolhead

WTS Eyerobot

Eyerobot

0HqU6jZTTOuueW3OJPYdLQ.jpg qf-mf9NLRpGVy-JqXwUy8w.pngZd3iUCJsQaOOmPHnqqWiog.png

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Keye?cluster=Freedom

Skilldump is slightly outdated.

Splendid on the Path of Love.

[20:54:40] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Wurm, week 3 of the Snake's starfall, 1004. That's 2861 days, 16 hours and 16 minutes ago.
[20:54:40] You have played 665 days, 3 hours and 46 minutes.
[20:54:40] You have not paid for premium time.

Character comes naked with a sailboat on Independence. Items can be negotiated.

PM offers in USD/Euro. Verified paypal only.

Edited by Toolhead
  • Like 6

Don’t forget to mention what path it’s on for meditation 

10 minutes ago, Maximillian said:

Why does it have such high body stats and so few skills to back it up? -.-

Only the original Eyerobot can answer that, last I heard hes playing star citizen

13 hours ago, Maximillian said:

This same question was asked of the original Eye and I believe he said that he mined a TON of rock.

Great toon and great owner/seller.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Maximillian said:

That's pretty common, if people tend to prioritize raising skills then they get appropriate QL tools for raising mining/digging/farming etc, while if they just keep digging/mining/farming an insanely high amount of stuff with high ql tools, they just keep getting stats increases with hardly any skill increase.

Edited by Davih
  • Like 1

I do remember when the toon lived near me on cele for a while, did a TON of masonry and mining.

• Like 1

was also my neighbor on Xanadu, right before the first sale.  Great account.

I remember Eyerobot from Golden Valley because of the similar Asimov name reference, so pretty old account. Lived just down the road from me for a while. Cool to see the name, brings up old GV memories...

=Ayes=

This account was banned some time ago.

Toxic player syndrome case. How you got it out?

1 hour ago, Bettle said:

This account was banned some time ago.

Toxic player syndrome case. How you got it out?

If that's the case OP should of mentioned it was warned or banned.

Are you sure it’s the same account, because toolhead has owned this account for a while and his always been in good standing to my understanding. 

Account was accidentally banned temporarily because Staff thought it belonged to a player who was banned. I know this because I was logged into it when the ban hit.

Owner and GMs worked it out and ban was quickly reversed.

Also, this toon has supremed 2 items and almost fantasticed one while I was imping with it. Clearly has magical rare powers.

• Like 1

What the heck is star citizen?  

I am the original Eyerobot, I gained most of my skills from playing the game normally, Not focusing on making money.  I did a huge amount of work on large projects such as canals, and tunnels ect. And didn't really push my individual skills.  

I guess I figured if the game paid for itself, That was enough.  Also skilling can push you to burn out real quick.

As for getting banned, It happened to me twice while I was eyerobot.  The first time I was banned and unbanned without ever getting a reason for it.  The second time I went absolutely crazy on the staff members, And they lifted it immediately, Something about they banned the wrong account.  Neither time was I ever reimbursed my playtime that I lost.  But months later the top dev appeared, And asked me about it, And then I was reimbursed.  Which was really nice.

I do remember Ayes from Golden Valley.  There are a few other people still around that I knew back then too.  Those were good times, Everything was a mystery.  Leaving home was suicide, And rats used to kick the crap out of me, hehe.

That character actually started a good while before Golden Valley was created, But I fell down a crack in the ground and lost all my keys, So I stopped playing for about a year I guess.  I want to say the name of that server was jenn kellon, Can't really remember though. 

What I've been doing since wurm is database developing for another game, Private server of course.  

But I'm considering getting back into wurm, Only to catch up with old friends, While I appreciate all we can do in wurm, The game itself is severely outdated.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing all of you ingame.  And don't let that toon get a bad rep, He's a nice guy.

Edited by Nightbreed
info
  • Like 10

On 3/8/2018 at 4:18 PM, Aeryck said:

Account was accidentally banned temporarily because Staff thought it belonged to a player who was banned. I know this because I was logged into it when the ban hit.

Owner and GMs worked it out and ban was quickly reversed.

Also, this toon has supremed 2 items and almost fantasticed one while I was imping with it. Clearly has magical rare powers.

^^^ Mistaken for Hashirama

4 hours ago, Nightbreed said:

What the heck is star citizen?  

I am the original Eyerobot, I gained most of my skills from playing the game normally, Not focusing on making money.  I did a huge amount of work on large projects such as canals, and tunnels ect. And didn't really push my individual skills.  

I guess I figured if the game paid for itself, That was enough.  Also skilling can push you to burn out real quick.

As for getting banned, It happened to me twice while I was eyerobot.  The first time I was banned and unbanned without ever getting a reason for it.  The second time I went absolutely crazy on the staff members, And they lifted it immediately, Something about they banned the wrong account.  Neither time was I ever reimbursed my playtime that I lost.  But months later the top dev appeared, And asked me about it, And then I was reimbursed.  Which was really nice.

I do remember Ayes from Golden Valley.  There are a few other people still around that I knew back then too.  Those were good times, Everything was a mystery.  Leaving home was suicide, And rats used to kick the crap out of me, hehe.

That character actually started a good while before Golden Valley was created, But I fell down a crack in the ground and lost all my keys, So I stopped playing for about a year I guess.  I want to say the name of that server was jenn kellon, Can't really remember though. 

What I've been doing since wurm is database developing for another game, Private server of course.  

But I'm considering getting back into wurm, Only to catch up with old friends, While I appreciate all we can do in wurm, The game itself is severely outdated.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing all of you ingame.  And don't let that toon get a bad rep, He's a nice guy.

Thanks for chiming in, guess it wasn't the original Eye that I knew o.0