Sign in to follow this  
sleepys

Cheating or not?

5 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

What did you just say to me?

I'll have you know I have over 300 confirmed kills on tabs!!

bla bla bla

5 minutes ago, Roninn said:

bla bla bla

I’ll have you know I grinded to the top skills on Niarja, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on Jenn-Kellon, and I have over 300 confirmed kill tabs. I am trained in catapult warfare and I’m the top archer in the entire server. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that about me on the forums? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of priests across the server and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the little thing you call your rez stone. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my beginner longsword. Not only am I extensively trained in weaponless fighting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the crusaders and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable deed off the face of the server. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price.

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, Roninn said:

When a "game" ceases to be fun then it is time to stop spending time and money on it.

It isn't fun because you can't alt farm?? Lol sad that is just sad, seems you didn't want to spend time by taking the easy way anyhow 

Edited by Ruiner
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Roninn said:

That's fine change the game now all you want. My four toons that I keep premium will be running out and as they do they will not be renewing their game time. For the most part I can say it's been fun.

MjAxMy04OWZjNzc5M2VhZWMzMjVj.png

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

I’ll have you know I grinded to the top skills on Niarja, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on Jenn-Kellon, and I have over 300 confirmed kill tabs. I am trained in catapult warfare and I’m the top archer in the entire server. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that about me on the forums? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of priests across the server and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the little thing you call your rez stone. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my beginner longsword. Not only am I extensively trained in weaponless fighting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the crusaders and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable deed off the face of the server. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price.

That will be a neet trick. Come get me LOL. You are such a scary computer fellow but your network of priests sounds rather sketchy and don't you mean you will kill me seven hundred ways with a spoon? Last I thank you for calling me a kid you are too kind.

Well if this is the case then I think the artifacts on chaos and how one kingdom controls all or most of them, is a problem. Especially if there is no time limit on how long you can have any one artifact. How is that fair ??? Get rid of the artifacts and the affinities and watch the ones who cried about affinities leave the game.

Until it’s a written rule in game you can’t threaten anyone with a ban or any type of punishment  for using a game mechanic!!!

Edited by Deadcrow
Spell correction
  • Like 2

I am not going anywhere , you know you can PvP or raid to get artis back. It is though quite hard to get them killing each other in a cave

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Deadcrow said:

Until it’s a written rule in game you can’t threaten anyone with a ban or any punish enemy for using a game mechanic!!!

I guess keep doing it then and test if your theory is true 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

We'll be making sure everyone knows, don't worry.

In the meantime, I advise everyone lets their fellow kingdomers know not to do it. 

To be honest im more worried about the many freedomers who often slay a toon or 2 of their own at a server boarder, vs the kingdoms that actually pay attention to whats going on on chaos.  PSA is needed and so is an ingame msg.

• Like 1

Well if TC complains anymore, sooner or later we won’t be able to PVP unless we have affinities!! Lol 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Deadcrow said:

Well if this is the case then I think the artifacts on chaos and how one kingdom controls all or most of them, is a problem. Especially if there is no time limit on how long you can have any one artifact. How is that fair ??? Get rid of the artifacts and the affinities and watch the ones who cried about affinities leave the game.

There is a time limit on Artifacts, it's called recharging. You have to do it every 2-3 weeks during certain periods of time. It was implemented when JK had all of the Artifacts and had no incentive to bring the non-PvP ones off-deed.

If you were smart, you would figure out when these windows were, and as it drew closer, you would patrol around the WL or BL, as people have done many times since the timers were introduced.

Quit trying to bring in other "issues" into this obvious problem that is being addressed, especially when they literally are already limited in the game by mechanics.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Deadcrow said:

I’m sorry not TC but Bloodmister

Rawr Xd, i'm here too complain about affinities and arties too. BOO!

6 minutes ago, Ruiner said:

I guess keep doing it then and test if your theory is true 

Thats also the problem with this game though, the fact that they do what they want with no real changes in play. Professionalism is a non factor and thus the reason why many people wont touch this game among many other factors. Players like myself and many others who truly have loved playing this game (at times) and have wanted to see it grow with more population have watched it go through times where true cheating and exploiting has been let happen and thus pushing people away from the game. So you try to get a bit of a leg up with accounts you own and affinities you own and a system that has been how it is for the better part of the games history but yet now all of a sudden its a problem, and whats worse is instead of a change being made and implemented, threats of bans is in play.  Not only though are threats of bans being said, no actions are being taken to simply do the right thing and post a PSA about it and a msg in game letting people know to stop it till changes are made since it is being looked into being changed.

I also want to know how affinity sales will now be handled as well? If the removal of affinity transfers is in play i assume there will be no ability to sell an affinity any longer as well?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xallo said:

There is a time limit on Artifacts, it's called recharging. You have to do it every 2-3 weeks during certain periods of time. It was implemented when JK had all of the Artifacts and had no incentive to bring the non-PvP ones off-deed.

If you were smart, you would figure out when these windows were, and as it drew closer, you would patrol around the WL or BL, as people have done many times since the timers were introduced.

Quit trying to bring in other "issues" into this obvious problem that is being addressed, especially when they literally are already limited in the game by mechanics.

But it is a problem since the one who are complaining are the ones who hold the artifacts. Maybe sharing accounts should be a bannable offense too then. What I’m getting at is, it’s all ridiculous, banning players for playing the game, come on. So sick of how most of these rule makers are playing on chaos too. That should be a bannable offense.

• Like 1

It is not about the affinities. People need to stop being so short sighted. It’s about how the game keeps changing to make things more difficult on newer players to skill. I wonder how many people have done AFK shield training up into the 90s for instance. It was not considered a glitch until much more recently.  Good luck trying to do that now. This is about keeping a level playing field. The funny thing is I have not personally collected an affinity for quite some time it’s more the idea of the whole thing. How the strong players (cringe) like Bloodmaster have taken advantage of many skilling tricks possibly glitches which are no longer available to players. If you are going to change things like that you need to remove the skills that were gained by exploiting these tricks.

• Like 3

How is any of that the same as abusing an unintended mechanic? 

8 minutes ago, MaurizioAM said:

Thats also the problem with this game though, the fact that they do what they want with no real changes in play. Professionalism is a non factor and thus the reason why many people wont touch this game among many other factors. Players like myself and many others who truly have loved playing this game (at times) and have wanted to see it grow with more population have watched it go through times where true cheating and exploiting has been let happen and thus pushing people away from the game. So you try to get a bit of a leg up with accounts you own and affinities you own and a system that has been how it is for the better part of the games history but yet now all of a sudden its a problem, and whats worse is instead of a change being made and implemented, threats of bans is in play.  Not only though are threats of bans being said, no actions are being taken to simply do the right thing and post a PSA about it and a msg in game letting people know to stop it till changes are made since it is being looked into being changed.

I also want to know how affinity sales will now be handled as well? If the removal of affinity transfers is in play i assume there will be no ability to sell an affinity any longer as well?

its hilarious you talk about professionalism and you are the one being unprofessional abusing the very mechanic they are addressing.

Just now, Ruiner said:

where do you see it say it was unintended? Even right now no dev or wurm team member has stated it was unintended, infact retrograde even just said that affinities will continue to be obtained by pvp deaths. What is the difference? The accounts are enemy's to each other who happen to know each other and have a deal with each other. Now you are taking away the RPG from the game, pretty sure soon there wont even be anymore sand. 

I still want to know how freedom player will be dealt with who kill their priest alts for affinities on their main, and also affinity sales. 

Even if it wasn't for the affinities which you say that is what you were doing ,how much fightskill and battlerank did you gain? Btw keep polishing it is still a turd

4 minutes ago, Ruiner said:

I you don’t get it you never will