Sign in to follow this  
DarthBane

Searching for Location with Active Neighbors (pls close)

I am looking for a new location to start a deed next to active neighbors on a coast of Xanadu that is near the larger population centers (which I understand to be Summerholt, Glasshollow, and Newspring, but open to other suggestions).  I'm 75% sure I don't want to join an existing village  :) but wouldn't mind being near one and working together on occasion.  Does anyone have suggestions on where the more active areas of the map are in terms of regular players?  This is aimed more at suggestions of general neighborhoods/areas, but if you are active and have a specific good space near you let me know.

I'm not very experienced yet - but I've played the game a couple months and the group I started with has mostly left the game, so looking to move and would like to end up somewhere that has lots of active people in the general region to trade with/work with/etc.

Edited by DarthBane

Hey there! I can highly recommend the area around Summerholt, also NEXA alliance. Area is populated with very active, helpful and kind people who are willing to contribute the best for the community. We have lots of potential space around the area just for someone to pick and create something marvelous. We also have existing villages like Amish Estates, if you end up on wanting a start with other people. Hope we meet in-game! :) 

There are plenty of open spaces on the coast around t18-t21 try there.

Moving over to near Summerholt, NEXA here I come!

(Thread can be closed)

• Like 1