Sign in to follow this  
RipPeralT

Guards attacking Hell Horses when becoming untamed

Had 2 instances over the past 3 days when a player has been offline and their hell horse has become untamed our kingdoms guards (PMK LoA) have attacked them and killed them.

Lost our 2 best horses due to this problem

If the hell horses are being killed by spirit templars, there is a setting to disable spirit templars attacking "hostile creatures".  This includes hell horses.

If the hell horses are being killed by tower guards, then either this IS a bug, or someone targeted the creature and asked for "help" in local.  To avoid this, brand your animals (which I know from experience is not a 100% feasible workaround on Chaos).

Please provide more information, and a reproduction case.

It's the spirit templars and ofc the option where don't attack hostile creatures is ticked. We have been breeding hell horses no problem but up until recently we haven't been taming them because we didn't want to use our breeding stock for pvp. Guards won't attack the other hell horses, only as they untame when the player in question is offline when it untames.

So just to clarify. Spirit Templars attack the hell horse of an offline player as their hell horse untames. The spirit templar is ignoring all other hell horses and hostiles - that is working normally. We have lost two extremely important hell horses due to this happening :(

• Like 1

Little update, was not the spirit templars, was the Kingdom guards from the tower on deed, not too sure why they have been killing them.

Little run down on what happened:

I was afk with a tamed hell horse and started hearing the horse killing sound and ran around to my horse that'd just become untamed,

I reached the pen just after it died with 3 kingdom guards standing around it, Nothing else was in the pen.