Sign in to follow this  
Yozhik

PC Yozhik

I might be completely off on my guess but going off of what I've seen similar accounts go for I'd wager around 80-100E.

This is one of those low end accounts that has a wide margin on price. The bulk of the value is in body stats. The only 2 noteworthy skills are farming and animal husbandry, both which are low value margin skills: Farming is basicly worthless as a market skill until about 94+ skill, and Animal Husbandry is a QoL skill with very limited market profitability. The rest is pretty much dross value wise.

Sadly, due to the recent plunge the Character market took with the introduction of the epic to freedom transfers and the former epic guys rushing to unload what they hard regarded as a loss, 70 meditation 90 smith accounts selling for 100-150~ this has pushed the prices further down.

At the moment I value this account at 65-80e. You should hold on to it and wait to see if the market goes back up. Its not a bad account, its just that atm its a buyers market.

• Like 1

Seems like there were some hard change in the market during my break. Thank you both for the information.