Sign in to follow this  
Niki

[Fixed] Wooden Benches and Broken Permissions

Currently when you buy furniture rare/supreme from another player and it's to heavy the only way to move it or transfer permissions is by loading. Normally when you load/unload it you are now the owner. Not with benches, and there might be other items that are like this. I recently bought a wooden bench (supreme) from another player and I was confused why I couldn't rename it or secure it as a mayor of my deed.

[13:17:26] You do not have permission to secure that. (Supreme wooden bench I bought)

I created one for testing purposes. As you noticed I can't rename it.

89ae0db2cec8c5ffffe4bdf820145573.jpg

Now I'm sure this is not the only item like this, here is a suggestion, if you load/unload something you should be the new owner. Currently there is no way to transfer permissions. Thanks for your time.

It might be possible for theft even, check that!

1 hour ago, icbash said:

you try to load it and redrop it ?

I said it didn't work in op.

A way around it temporarily might be when you buy a piece of furniture get the owner to transfer the ownership when selling it? Not ideal but temp measure until the devs fix it. Thats if the owner has permissions showing when you right click it.

Edited by Rhianna

2 hours ago, Rhianna said:

A way around it temporarily might be when you buy a piece of furniture get the owner to transfer the ownership when selling it? Not ideal but temp measure until the devs fix it. Thats if the owner has permissions showing when you right click it.

Sure but there is currently no way to do that. Maybe something devs can do... but I think it would be easier to fix the bug though. No idea lol.

yeah much easier to fix it then , thought there might be a permissions option when right clicking if the owner but thats an unfortunate oversight then...._.

I have this on the bug list already.  I'll add your post to the bug.