Sign in to follow this  
Saintdoug

Close

I'll pickup the rare ornate fountain if you want to cod me something.

[23:19:43] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.   Its in a JK wagon on the docks with perms for galatyn to access hold, if youd like an alt to pick it up just pm me the name and ill change the perms

Please cod the rare plate sabatons, steel x2 2.5s each 78ql and 80ql to rapidron

Rapidron, [23:51:35] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Jack [00:10:42] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Angel, I am headed to bed now but I can deliver the fireplace tomorrow if thats alright

Yes. Deed is located at Celebration T-13. If you are comfortable with it, feel free to unload it on deed and CoD me for the price. There's public permissions to unload. Or you can wait for me to be on. Either way. Shoot me a pmk if you'd like to arrange for me to be on :D

Hello,

Can I please get the items below?

supreme open fireplace, 5s (if it can be loaded on to a knar)

rare birchwood shop sign, 3s

I will be in game in about 9-10h from now and will send you a PM to confirm. Can collect.

Angel, fireplace delivered, will COD a wood scrap in a minute, Locath, since Angel asked for the firepace first it went there, but i can COD you the shop sign if you'd like.

• Like 1

Back up for the day, everything not already crossed off is fair game, PM Saintdouglas in game for fastest response!

Edited by Saintdoug
typo

On 1/2/2018 at 8:14 AM, Saintdoug said:

Angel, fireplace delivered, will COD a wood scrap in a minute, Locath, since Angel asked for the firepace first it went there, but i can COD you the shop sign if you'd like.

[17:50:11] The items are now available and you have been charged 5 silver and 1 copper.

Got it. Thanks!