Sign in to follow this  
Ayluin

LFV - Freedom/Non-Xanadu Details Inside

Long time Wurm player, former staff, CA/WA/BM. Came back a few days ago. Looking for a village non-Xanadu to join. Sorry Xanadu, you folks are nice, but I am old and have no patience for long sails. I mostly focus on mining/smithing but am able to help with chores around deed; terraforming/surface mining, etc. Prem'd up yesterday, just looking for an active area, lot of my old friends quit or are too busy with their own stuff atm. :) Anyway, hit me up!

Port Alora - Celebration T-13. Really close to the border, easy sail, friendly folk in the area. I have a hotel you can park up temporarily, or get settled long term into one of my two villages. Part of the Roman Crusaders Alliance in Celebration, who are members of The Crusaders on Chaos. 

At the moment I am pretty much booked on permanent structures, but I am working on expanding the East area which was formerly the farm. If you like the area and decide to stay, I can plan you a plot for your own house to be built. Either way, give it a check. The public free hotel on deed is a great place to hang your coat while you look for something more permanent if you so wish, and I can even separate a room for your private access :)