Sign in to follow this  
Marzhr

Change fourm name?

Just wondering if i can change my forum name somehow because this isn't my main char anymore

you could just make a new forum account, and stop using this one.

You could try to use email+something@domain.tld. For example, if email is marzhr@gmail.com, then marzhr+wurm@gmail.com is also your email, will go to the same address in gmail. It just seems different for checks.

I don't know if wurm forum will accept the pattern though, I don't remember if I ever tried. Some sites mistakenly reject these addresses as invalid, although they are valid addresses. Worth trying methinks.

Just make a new email account as it is fairly easy, and then make a new forum account to match. Or do what a lot of folks do and simply continue using this forum account, as it is in no way tied to the ingame account, so no issue in using it.

Edited by Shrimpiie
  • Like 1

My recommendation would be to keep using your current forum name and add the name of your alt character and its server in the place under your profile where it's easy to add that info to show under your profile image. (in edit forum profile)

See mine to the left here for what i mean.  Tristanc's no longer my most active character, but others can see the info there.