Sign in to follow this  
Skyfalls1

Archaeology for new players

Just a couple of suggestions for arch for new players:

I seems to me that characteristic gains are pretty good for arch-would be nice to see some basic arch tools as starter gear-maybe just a chisel since already have a shovel. Then new players will have option to grind BC that way as well as picking up some nice materials as well:)

Also, would be nice to see the crude items % chance increased at beginning levels, I know while most of us really just throw them on the ground to rot- new players would probably appreciate them very much.

Thank You:)

+1. i gave a few of the crude tools and pottery stuff to new players in the alliance. but yea. needs quite the skill tog et it. above 20 if memory serves so.. not good for new free player. could be a good way to get some basic tools as well as the materials.

anything to keep the new players from leaving is good (well short of giving them ql 100 gear and all tools in fantastic level XD)

Sounds good. +1

I just started arch, so can't speak from experience: from what I see on forum, it seems arch items are pretty boring/useless till like 50. Some slightly better tools than starter tools might be ok to have accessible really soon.