Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Gender swap for animals

I can't be the only breeder who frequently gets into the predicament of desperately needing a female of a certain animal but only having male, or vice versa. I believe gender swaps for players are now available? Please could we make this work for animals too!

Depends... how much is it worth in the trader. There is already the predicament of not finding a specific ore and just spawning it with a rod of transmutation (i think thats what its called). I don't see the issue with animals doing the same thing if expensive in the trader shop

• Like 1

no

i can't see this being in the game

Edited by Goblinking

The need for different animals makes a great reason to trade with other players (that's what I've done every time I needed different genders). And trading will be even easier now with the new animal transport crates, so I can't really see the need for this, even if it were as a high-cost one-use trader item.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gwyn said:

The need for different animals makes a great reason to trade with other players (that's what I've done every time I needed different genders). And trading will be even easier now with the new animal transport crates, so I can't really see the need for this, even if it were as a high-cost one-use trader item.

Some animals aren't available for trade, and believe me, I've asked. I'd do anything for a female slow dog, but they're just not around anymore, just my male and a few other males. The same for many others conditions of dogs and deer. And animal crates aren't in yet. Hopefully they will be soon, but no date has been given, so we can't assume it'll be any time in the near future.

• Like 1