Sign in to follow this  
Sandyar

[Fixed] Dragging from Saddle sack can result in lost items

I had 5 satchels in a saddle sack and 1 satchel in a backpack in inventory, Then I dragged the pile of 5 satchels to the backpack but only 3 transferred and the remaining 2 satchels disappeared from saddle sacks.

Event showed: [12:02:22] You get three satchels

No sign of the 2 satchels likely destroyed.

I'm not sure if this is the same, but i had something similar.

I dropped 64 wemp plants but only picked up 63 from the ground. No, it was not on a tile next to it.

54 minutes ago, Sandyar said:

I had 5 satchels in a saddle sack and 1 satchel in a backpack in inventory, Then I dragged the pile of 5 satchels to the backpack but only 3 transferred and the remaining 2 satchels disappeared from saddle sacks.

Event showed: [12:02:22] You get three satchels

No sign of the 2 satchels likely destroyed.

I just tried this on test and got the same message 'you get three satchels'.  3 went into the backpack with the other satchel and 2 just went into regular inventory.  Can you check to see if your two went somewhere else?  I'll report the dragging and messaging though.

Yes. Found the 2 missing satchels in inventory, not lost on transfer just not where expected.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sandyar said:

Yes. Found the 2 missing satchels in inventory, not lost on transfer just not where expected.

Thanks for checking!  I've added a bug for the misleading message.  Thanks for the report.