Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

Fortifications require 20fs to cap

Just a quick suggestion. Please no drama or name pointing. Either like or dislike the idea.

Hota pillars require 20fs to cap. Would be nice to see fortifications with the same requirement otherwise a naked alt with 0fs could cap a fortification. Guard towers are not so much of an issue because they spawn out tower guards when being capped - fortification's don't.

So the suggestion is to make capturing a fortifcation like a hota pillar and 20fs is needed.

• Like 1

Cantil capped Cappa, we went over killed him no tab dropped, he then respawned at hunters lodge and ran over to stonefort outpost and capped there. 

+1 anything that fights against naked alt abuse. 

+1 yup I totally agree that less than 20fs alts capping outposts seems like abuse.

+1, make chaos so that you can go 50 tiles off starter towns an after that you need prem. Also every prem player on Chaos will have 20+ FS and it wont drop under 20.

+1. i dont do chaos but sounds like this is cheating to be able to use fresh out of GV alts to capture whatever fortifications are. got to say i also like idea wulfgarr's that fs cant drop under 20 if you are premium...i'd add if prem and still training no fs lost until you reached 20. would help in pvp but also pve.