Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Saddle Sack visual bug, "stuck" to saddle

Hello, so I discovered a visual bug with the new saddle sacks. I was trying to remove all the gear from one horse to put on another. I used CTRL to select everything on the horse, including the saddle sack and saddle individually on accident, and dragged everything into my inventory. I noticed that the saddle was then empty, and the saddle sacks were no where to be found. I put the saddle back on the horse to see if maybe the sacks were somehow stuck on the horse and would show in the saddle again. Saddle was still empty, yet I could see the sack's on the horse model itself. I relogged and noticed that the sacks were finally in my inventory, yet still seen on the horse model itself. I logged in my alt and could see the sacks on the horse with the empty saddle as well. This saddle can be moved between horses and will still show sacks on each horse, even when empty. I also tried to put bags into the saddle instead of the sack, and while it accepts the bags it does not show them on the horse and keeps the sack visual. I recorded a little bit of this to show it, hopefully this helps :)