Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

Personal Goal ( Wear Jewelry)

Iv tried to finish this goal for years now, different types of jewelry iv wore them all in different orders this goal will not update., 

Lets get the Devs to fix this. and any others that are broken. 

Have you tried recently a ring, necklace, and bracelet that are all not rift jewelry?  I've completed this goal multiple times, including this year

iv also completed this goal on Alts of mine. just will not work on Vortexxx. Dev confirmed when she visited me. Will have to be passed to a head DEv tto look into i guess. and yes Iv tried ALL types several variants. to finish this goal. its just broken for my main. been trying to get it going since 2011. off and on during several updates to see has never worked. 

37 minutes ago, Vortexxx said:

iv also completed this goal on Alts of mine. just will not work on Vortexxx. Dev confirmed when she visited me. Will have to be passed to a head DEv tto look into i guess. and yes Iv tried ALL types several variants. to finish this goal. its just broken for my main. been trying to get it going since 2011. off and on during several updates to see has never worked. 

Likely you already had all three required achievements (Invisible:EquipRing, Invisible:EquipNecklace, and Invisible:EquipBracelet) when it was fixed, meaning there was no way for you to trigger them again. You'll likely need a dev to fix achievements like this so they are rechecked on login, or someone with access to the DB to remove the required achievements so you can do it again.

• Like 1