Sign in to follow this  
Daryan_AT

Make Doors lockable to yourself the House-owner (Portcullis as window)

Portcullis can't be locked even if i am the house owner. Same as other doors.

I happen to love Portcullis and want it as window, which can be eaisly done if i have the lock option as owner of my house.

Problem is, i lock my door, but still it opens - which to me even looks like a bug.

I put away all my own names permissions, and still it opens.

Solutions like, i give my house ownership to someone else, is not a good solution, and something this easy should be possible i believe.

Edit: I also tried to Deny all to myself in the permissions, which also did not work ofc.

Edited by Daryan_AT
  • Like 2

I'm not sure if this will work, but have an idea.

First of all, you can remove a door from the house permissions, so it will have separate permissions applied to it.

Do this. Create an alt, and give it ownership/permissions to the portcullis that you want sealed. 

Problem solved???

Like I said, I dunno if it would work or not.

Edited by Edrid

Thanks, but i would prefer a solution that i can stay my house owner. In my post i have wrote about it. (Giving away the house to an alt, is working.)

Your idea would not work, because the seperated doors can't be given away to someone else, it seems!

I tried it, but i can't change the ownership of a single door.

Edited by Daryan_AT

I want a thing that looks like the portcullis but with no wheels and is just a window.

Sorry thats the wrong approach. Instead of abusing the portculis as window there should be a window-wall type that kinda looks like the portculis without the wheels, or maybe 2 types of that, one that goes thru from bottom to top and one like the reinforced walls. Thats the way to go.

Just now, Wyndolm said:

Sorry thats the wrong approach. Instead of abusing the portculis as window there should be a window-wall type that kinda looks like the portculis without the wheels, or maybe 2 types of that, one that goes thru from bottom to top and one like the reinforced walls. Thats the way to go.

Yes, there should be. But they said that they already hit limit of available walls so this way it would be at least workaround.

On 29.12.2017 at 5:33 PM, Ohana said:

I want a thing that looks like the portcullis but with no wheels and is just a window.

Yes, that would work exactly the same! AND YOU CAN'T FALL OUT LIKE I DO ALL THE TIME! \o/  

+1