Sign in to follow this  
Sosna

Missing graphics.

Hi, I'm not sure that it's good place for that topic so don't kill me. ^^ I start with some mods play. Everything works great, but i have a problem with these mods: 

and 

New items don't have graphics when worn and monsters use models from other vanila creatures (Zebra looks like hourse, panda like bear etc.). Someone can tell me how to change it? Add models?

I'm willing to bet that you're missing a file from Ago's Client Mod Loader. Before he released the newest version of the client mod loader, the older version only installed part of the files that you need. (I can't give you the answer as to why that was done like that, you'll have to ask Ago)

The important files that were omitted from previous client loader builds were:
serverpacks.properties
custommap.properties
connectionfix.properties 

Open up your mods folder, found in the WurmLauncher folder. You should have a folder in there called "Serverpacks", but you should also have a file called Serverpacks.properties.

If the serverpacks.properties file is not there, that is your problem.

Click on this link  to download Ago's zip bundle for the serverpack files. After you've downloaded it, unzip it and add the 2 files (serverpacks folder and serverpacks.properties) to your Mods folder found in the WurmLauncher folder. Rewrite/replace any old files with the new ones you've just downloaded. After you've replaced/added those files, run the patcher.bat that is found in the Wurmlauncher folder. Once the patcher is successful, you can start the game up. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, As_I_Decay said:

I'm willing to bet that you're missing a file from Ago's Client Mod Loader. Before he released the newest version of the client mod loader, the older version only installed part of the files that you need. (I can't give you the answer as to why that was done like that, you'll have to ask Ago)

The important files that were omitted from previous client loader builds were:
serverpacks.properties
custommap.properties
connectionfix.properties 

Open up your mods folder, found in the WurmLauncher folder. You should have a folder in there called "Serverpacks", but you should also have a file called Serverpacks.properties.

If the serverpacks.properties file is not there, that is your problem.

Click on this link  to download Ago's zip bundle for the serverpack files. After you've downloaded it, unzip it and add the 2 files (serverpacks folder and serverpacks.properties) to your Mods folder found in the WurmLauncher folder. Rewrite/replace any old files with the new ones you've just downloaded. After you've replaced/added those files, run the patcher.bat that is found in the Wurmlauncher folder. Once the patcher is successful, you can start the game up. 

I have that files, but i download this from Your link and replace it. They are probably the same so... nothing happens. ;/ Anyway thanks for fast respond and help offer. :) Any other ideas?