Sign in to follow this  
Hampsterman

Deed with unlocked Large magical chest on xanadu

Here's the restrictions on the LMC as that caused so much distress in my previous post. It's owned by a player who quit, so it will never be able to locked, loaded in a cart or moved other than slowly using the push command for short distances. As such you'll need to keep a secured deed or building around it to prevent people from opening it or the old owner some day riding up and loading it in a cart. What it does provide is a good chunk of decay free storage but it will basically have to stay put, it is located at the ruins of POCO next to the deed lynx den at about i14 not far from the tunnel to the ocean i believe is called fogshore tunnel. It is currently on a minimum sized deed. 

bidding start 20s

minimum increase 1s

sniper protection 2 hrs.

private buyout offers considered.

auction_timer_1514010842.gif

Edited by Hampsterman
fix timer

You're not exactly selling a top notch deed here are you? I see no pictures, i see nothing but your explanation of how to use some very very expensive storage. But what if someday the owner comes back to wurm, remembers where his chest was , calls mr admin and his chest is magically teleported to him? WIll someone buy a 1x1 house deed you're selling? for 20 silvers? lmao

Let the man be. He at least stated whats wrong with the chest. If someone buys under these conditions... well its their issue. The man at least warned them.

• Like 2