Sign in to follow this  
kgorski

craftable cave tile collapse

same functionality as strongwall or that item from trader (not remember name atm), but done with for example rockshards+concrete+planks

Hmm, for that to make sense it would have to be some kind of explosives and I'm not sure that fits with the general Wurm vibe.

3 hours ago, Gwyn said:

Hmm, for that to make sense it would have to be some kind of explosives and I'm not sure that fits with the general Wurm vibe.

It's doable though.  [(Cow=methane)+(flame)]++confined_space.....

z8jrozm.jpg

• Like 6

Realistically, we should be causing cave-ins all the time. Large open areas without pillars should cave in very quickly in the center. We should have to make narrow tunnels, and then carefully engineer outward with support beams and pillars. (Also, seems like that kind of cave-in would be less useful for building deeds, but I have no experience doing that.)

I wouldn't mind seeing a more realistic cave support system, but I imagine that would be low priority. (While we're at it, I think it would be cool to see scree (loose rock shards?) piling up at the bottom of cliffs....)

• Like 1

-1. This is not needed. Otherwise the strongwall cast should be replaced with another usefull spell.

use red paint on tile to destroy, activate torch, right click bull, detonation could collapse any tile in a 3x3 area (a rng test against tile ql perhaps. smaller ql easier to fall?).

so its random, gives a use for bulls (cows can produce milk already) and not too precise as a spell is. 

or equiping cows/bull with an ass bag to fill with gas over time, and drop gasbag on tile to go boom + fire arrow. makes archery a bit more useful. same 3x3 area of random effect.

• Like 1