Sign in to follow this  
Qwizat

Please allow Merchants to sell containers filled with liquid

Hello... My village just built a tavern so we could party down with the best of them.  But after buying a merchant for 10s we found out that our bartender (the merchant) can not sell filled containers.  Now this really dampens the spirit of the Tavern and the Roleplay of the game.  I see no reason why this should not be allowed.  Please support my request for Merchants to sell containers filled with liquid.   We need a real bartender not a bunch of barrels laying around.

Many Thanks,

Qwizat

• Like 8

+1 would make it a nice way keep/sell booze if you lived in a well traveled area. perfect for road side taverns.

I heard a rumor somewhere, that when sealing containers with wax kits, you could sell them :o but I have no confirmation for that, but maybe worth a try?

Just now, Qwizat said:

I hear those wax seals are only for large barrels

Wax seals are for amphoras, water skins, pottery jars ... large barrels cannot be sealed at all, small barrels can be sealed with pegs.

Other than that, would be great to be able to sell liquids stored in containers via merchants, a way or another, so +1.

+1   YES! Butt not only merchant's - MAKE WAGONEERS DELIVER BARRELS! PLS MAKE IT SO THEY CAN DELIVER BARRELS!

Edited by LumpyGravy
  • Like 2

On 2017-12-20 at 9:21 AM, LumpyGravy said:

+1   YES! Butt not only merchant's - MAKE WAGONEERS DELIVER BARRELS! PLS MAKE IT SO THEY CAN DELIVER BARRELS!

yes :)

On 12/20/2017 at 7:21 PM, LumpyGravy said:

Delivering barrels is a difficult task, as there's no permission system applied to them (and no foundation for it either without reworking barrels)

As for the rest... You'll see soon enough 

31 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Delivering barrels is a difficult task, as there's no permission system applied to them (and no foundation for it either without reworking barrels)

As for the rest... You'll see soon enough 

A maximum of 20 large crates may be sent in a single delivery, and transport runs between deeds. it say on wagoner dokument

how is permission for those crates ?

Let us transport barrel in the crates too then, if they got permission system (but only for wagoner then )

As for rest it sounds like we soon can do happydance then :)