Sign in to follow this  
Hampsterman

Large magical chest

Location is the old ruins of POCO on xanadu, bout i14, right at the lake with a tunnel out to the sea. Comes with minimum sized deed. Next to the deed Lynx den.

Start bid 20s

Min bid 1s

Sniper protection 1hr

auction_timer_1514007718.gif

Edited by Hampsterman
fix timer

You are the owner of the lmc? Can load it to wagon or somethig?

Edited by Spy

You wanna sell a large magical chest you do not own? for what? What if the owner randomly logs in after a week or two, finds his chests, loads it in a cart and takes off? Ypu can't be selling that kinda crap mate

Edited by Gladiator

Well if it's locked inside a house I guess nobody will be able to pick it up, still kinda shady tho

OP hasn't mentioned if it's locked..Mechanics won't allow lock-picking chests on freedom that you don't own (must be able to manage permissions) or that are not on a deed you are mayor of,.  Lock-picking is also a bannable offense on freedom, even for off-deed gates you don't own.  You must be mayor of the deed it's on AND be owner of the chest.  Also, if somehow you do manage to have access to it, if the owner planted it you won't be moving it anytime soon.

Beware, know what your getting into here.

Edited by Nomadikhan

If the large magical chest is not in your name you cannot load it up, and also you cannot lock it. 

It cannot be planted, being a chest, but they are right. This chest has to be pushed wherever you are moving it to. Do not buy unless you plan to keep the deed its on permanently. Save up an extra 17 silver and buy the real thing.

take the mechanics discussion elsewhere. it's unlocked, Its secured as mine, make a cheap 20s offer for it or leave the thread, thanks. 

The mechanics are what someone bidding will need to know in order to know what they are bidding on.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Hampsterman said:

take the mechanics discussion elsewhere. it's unlocked, Its secured as mine, make a cheap 20s offer for it or leave the thread, thanks. 

basically you are selling an abandoned car with has windows thrown in. You can get in, you cant start or move it and one day the right owner might come back and take it away. The buyer needs to know this! I find that other people are telling the information needed for this thread.

Edited by Wulfgarr
  • Like 2

It is secured where the previous owner cant get to it, it's not movable, it's mine, i'm selling it. Clear the thread or I'm gonna get a mod involved.

18 minutes ago, Hampsterman said:

It is secured where the previous owner cant get to it, it's not movable, it's mine, i'm selling it. Clear the thread or I'm gonna get a mod involved.

Even if its secured, its just not worth paying 20 euros for a chest you'll never be able to move, noone will pay a dime, i think you should take my 3s offer mate

1 hour ago, Hampsterman said:

Well if it has an owner who is not you, he might make a support ticket and ask for it thru GM-s. Not sure if they give but he is the owner of the thing. I think same with carts.

• Like 1

You will be hard pressed to find a mod who will clean up a thread with useful information just so you can swindle someone with a chest you cannot give ownership of. If you don't appreciate being called out, don't sell shady gray market stuff. You should make a better effort of making it abundantly clear of what the person is buying and what the consequences of buying it are.

Here in Wurm we look out for each other. There is a reason you don't have access to changing the chest ownership, and there is a reason the devs made the mechanics of LMCs that way. That reason is specifically so people can't do what you are attempting to do now.

• Like 3

Having reviewed this thread, this sale comes across as rather deceptive. What you're selling here isn't a magic chest, as you do not own it. Instead, you are selling a deed which happens to have an unlocked magic chest on it.

This sale is now locked, you are welcome to adjust it to be less deceptive and repost it.

Thanks,

GM Team

• Like 6