Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

Confused by perms ..(Close)

My alt hold the deed ...but she has given me every perm she can... but yet, when  a troll wandered on to my deed .. I could not target it. my templars took care of the troll but  but I have not had an issue like this before.. is there something I may be over looking??

• Like 1

ya I think i figured it out. I am not a citizen of my alts deed that is why..  I think:mellow:

You can still set a role with just your name that should allow to do what is needed on that deed.that is how I got mind set

5 minutes ago, Russwoods said:

You can still set a role with just your name that should allow to do what is needed on that deed.that is how I got mind set

Oh I did  and checked very single box but the colored ones.. I think it is because I am not a citizen

Your deed and your alt deed are probably in an alliance?

Then on both deeds you have to check "allow actions on allied deeds" (and make sure "Attack non-citizens" is also checked); that will let you do things on your alt's deed and your alt do things on your deed.

well I decided to end the confusion.. and just take over my alts deed., she is sleeping for now  anyway.. need to wait to perm her again after the holidays.. LOL

go ahead and close