Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

FANTASTIC Bee Smoker

So I'm interested in selling a Fantastic Bee Smoker. Unsure what they are worth but someone told me that they saw a Supreme sell for 30s. Looking for pricechecks and offers. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you would like to buy it. If the offer is good enough then it's going ^^

d292e2eb5b.png

[19:44:15] A device used in beekeeping to calm honey bees. It is designed to generate smoke from the smouldering of various fuels, hence the name. This is a fantastic example of the item, with fascinating design details and perfect ideas for functionality. It could be improved with a lump. Ql: 23.016918, Dam: 0.0. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.ex.'. The fire is not lit.

If you'll only buy it if it's 90ql then I can imp it up... just been lazy and haven't imped it yet. Pretty sure the quality isn't a selling point however :P

Anyway if you are interested please hit me up!

• Like 1

Well i bought a supreme for 10s-15s a few months ago if that helps. They don't do anything that a normal one can't do. Might stay lit longer maybe.

GL with the sale.

13 minutes ago, Niki said:

Well i bought a supreme for 10s-15s a few months ago if that helps. They don't do anything that a normal one can't do. Might stay lit longer maybe.

GL with the sale.

translation for nikispeak

I really really want it.

=p

• Like 6

I would say auction that thing, start the bidding at 50s and see if people bite from there :P