Sign in to follow this  
permo

Not Another New Motala Shop! Cheapest vyn spells and tools!

We create items upon request: skillers, 70ql=8c, 80ql=20c, or 90ql=40c for all sorts of items, blacksmithing, carpentry, leather working etc. We cast woa and/or coc on the item with 88 channeling if you want: If you want your ordered item casted, or an item you send in, i will cast on it untill it has a minimum of 70 power for 15c, if you want both coc and woa the price is 30, if the casts are higher you still get it for 15c (30 if you ordered both coc and woa). But I dont take any orders of higher then 70. But lets say you buy a 80ql item with woa and coc you might get super lucky and get a 80ql 90+coc and 90+woa for ONLY 50c but you might also get 80ql 70/70. So buying this is a bit of a lottery, but even if you just get the minimum its still really cheap. I mean a 70 ql item with guaranteed 70 coc, for example, for 23c? 

But listen to this, you COULD get an 90ql item, of your choosing, with 100+ coc and 100+ woa for ONLY 70c! Are you intrigued? I am intrigued!

Order by pm on forums with the type of item you want, ql and which spells, you will get a reply if the order is accepted.

Delivery time: Maximum one week after I have accepted your order or you will get it for free.

Edited by permo

90ql iron pendulum to phynx kthx

Edited by Egard

Lowered prices on stock items as nobody was buying them

free 1c CoD shipping! I subtract the fee from any item with 1c CoD fee

Edited by permo

Premium tools at a steal of price, with delivery faster than Usain Bolt to boot!

Thanks, will use your service again 

• Like 1

Hello good sir,

please send these 2 to Blazer

small anvil, iron ql 81 coc94 woa77 = 90c  

shovel, iron ql 70 coc88 woa97 = 90c.

thank you

Blazer: [22:35:42] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Please pm me here on the forums in the future instead as that will give me a notification which leads to faster response time

Got a 90ql tool with 80+ coc and 90+ woa for 70c. Great casts thanks permo

• Like 1

i got 3 skiller tools, very cheap and very good service.

Edited by Tpikol
  • Like 1

Hey hey Permo! :)

I would really appreciate a grooming brush (creation QL is fine) with a nice COC cast, the higher the better, but anything 70 is fine too.

There is no rush, so if you are up for it let me know and Ill see it arrive whenever it is ready.

Just charge me a silver instead of the coppers. :)

Many thanks in advance!

That's going to be 15c, ive finished it and ready to send.. But what is the account name? Viti?

Please order by forum PM in the future as I'm more likely to notice that faster 

Edited by permo
  • Like 1