Sign in to follow this  
PatrykPrz

New Island.

Hello, friends - I would suggest creating new ,,island'' but why? - New Culture , when i was playing Wurm everytime what I see is a typical European - medieval times architecture, maybe In new Island would be Japan, Chinesse Architecture and there would be new Armor's craftable from other materials that you can only craft there - Wasn't be beautifull to sail to different place where everything is different ? The Sailors traders would trade with that island peoples to get other materials to other islands soo Economic ,,Expansion'' What you think about it? (Sorry For my English)

We do not need more servers no matter how you go about it.

I like the concept. :) I feel, though, like that would have had to have been built into the existing islands (and lore) from the beginning.

If they were going to do that they might as well make a whole new game :) 

-1, there is no need to make a whole new island to introduce new items to the game. 

It would be absurd to split up the community more than it already is.

+1 for the idea. It's cool.

-2 until we're above 10k premium subs.

Currently, -1.

• Like 1

-1 at new island. I sailed to freedom market on indy from northern exo just last night, wandered around for 5 hours and never saw another person. My last trip on Xan I only came across 3 people. Sometimes I wonder if I logged onto an unlimited server by accident.

+1 on period correct designs from other cultures.

So what if we split up the idea into two parts. 

Part 1 - Have the concept of different cultures on the various islands. Existing stuff could remain. With time change armour types craftable there to be in the cultural bounds described in original post

Part 2 - This originally was to create a new island. What if that changed to give each existing island it's own theme?