Sign in to follow this  
Corsan

[Fixed] Drinkable Sealed Barrels.

Getting the 'Drink' context menu (Right Click) on sealed barrels (Also Taste). Pretty sure we're not supposed to be able to drink from a sealed barrel, seeing as it's sealed. I tested it and it says "[05:14:24] You can't drink from there.", but it's really annoying when I'm trying to imp them to be getting drink/taste in the menu also...and it keeps trying to move that context menu right where improve is. (Who'd want to drink Maple Syrup anyway?)

Is there any way this can be removed from sealed barrels so it doesn't show up on them, as there's literally no point in it even being there...?

While you wait for an official reply, I can seriously recommend using keybinds for improve and repair. Using context menu implies you use mouse right click for each action, which will result in carpal tunnel syndrome sooner rather than later, besides its much faster to click 1-5 to select tools from a toolbelt and improve and repair keybinds (I use space for improve and r for repair).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wulfgar said:

While you wait for an official reply, I can seriously recommend using keybinds for improve and repair. Using context menu implies you use mouse right click for each action, which will result in carpal tunnel syndrome sooner rather than later, besides its much faster to click 1-5 to select tools from a toolbelt and improve and repair keybinds (I use space for improve and r for repair).

Heh. I've been Wurming for nearly 4 years and not bothered to keybind anything...(I suck at remembering stuff like that)...and been a gamer for many years before that. I haven't managed to pull off carpal tunnel yet. Closest I ever got to causing any hand pain was doing over 1500 toasts while I was working baking right after the cooking patch dropped. I have since learned some of those cool features like Cntrl Click to select multiples and Shift Click to select groupings from that thread in town square. Haven't had any problems. This is just obnoxious because the context menu likes to do that change mid-click thing to thwart botters...and it keeps putting drink where improve belongs. (I swear it's something they put in just to annoy us.)

We could always make taps. And with a hammer chug it into the sealed barrel. 20 sec timer to fill a beer stein.

Taste has a function - I think that's how you tell the ql of sealed (possibly improving) alcohol barrels.  It'll also presumably tell you the affinity without having to unseal.

4 hours ago, Wonka said:

Taste has a function - I think that's how you tell the ql of sealed (possibly improving) alcohol barrels.  It'll also presumably tell you the affinity without having to unseal.

Ah yes, I'd spaced that. Taste does show you QL of what's in the barrel/creation time.

Drink has no purpose though.