Sign in to follow this  
Crackmore_

Wagons overview

before rest of the topic i would like to note that i am not 100% if this is the right subforum for this thread but it seemed the best fit because it does advertise fine carpenters interested in selling PMK wagons.

Wagons are a pretty interesting aspect of wurm, they're the biggest land vehicles around, and at the cost of some vision and maneuverability the most reliable way to move bulk across land. Besides that they look good and can kingdoms can submit their own skins for them, such especially good looking wagons can only be created by members of the kingdom. This had led to some people to collect different wagon, this activity will be the main focus of this thread. While i am not a collector myself i did decide to seek out which skin i'd like most for my personal wagon, and i was surprised to be completely unable to find any forum threads of wagon collectors sharing their collections or the like that i could use to choose which wagon i wanted, thus i decided to set up such a thread myself with a slightly more ambitious intend: not just cataloging how wagons of various kingdoms looked but also listing fellow carpenters willing to create such kingdom wagons on demand for a listed price (including or excluding delivery fee and/or situational discounts on a case-by-case basis) as too offer a global place where collectors could find most designs in one place.

Anyone who takes orders for kingdom wagons can contact me (preferably pm to kaasbaas or my forum profile, though reply to thread would also work) your kingdom, pricing and image link to provide screenshot if wagon for your kingdom isn't on list yet and i'll add it to list when i have time

Apocalypse Order

4153641b61e4c01f3b9645b505aeb509.png

sellers: kgorski, 20s, pick up at their deeds on freedom, at market on indy T18, and market on xanadu E25, and delivery to coastal areas

Freedom Isles

800px-Freedom_Isles_wagon.jpg

Sellers:

kaasbaas, 1s pickup, generally made ASAP if not stocked but discounts will be given if i'm delayed (grape harvest, RL stuff, ect.) i didn't bring up beforehand

Crusaders

2oN69Hx.jpg

Rudie, 10s, Pickup C19 Black Keep, Celebration

Mclavin, 10s, Pickup C19 Black Keep, Celebration

Xallo, 10s, Pickup C19 Black Keep, Celebration

Horde of the Summoned

94ea2c9dfbe1d7abf3a399fbe36c8688.png

sellers:

Legion of Anubis

68b870ff24.jpg

Sellers:

Hexd (Iberis on forum): 15s, Pick up is on coast of Deli (p20) or on coast of Cele (t12). 

Pandemonium

YqsfcLt.jpg

Kochinac, 8s, free coastal delivery

Valhall Descendants

vGw53dxuTZKwtUXSMSljew.png

platinumteef (forum)/Mondain (in-game), 15s

Clova, 15s

Wurm University

K3esvaI.jpg

sellers:

Spyte, 10s, free dilvery to any coastal area

Tedzogh, 10s, free dilvery to any coastal area

Disbanded Kingdoms

Unlike the other wagons where i aim to list only people who can make them to avoid any shenanigans with people running out of stock and PMK carpenters getting angry about the competition from outside kingdom, wagons from disbanded kingdoms are still listed for the sake of keeping a general overview of wagon designs and occasionally showing people selling these legacy wagons.

Black Legion

c98a388efc86a0df05dd974333a13365.png

Dreadnaught Dynasty

c17151224a.jpg

Hexd (Iberis on forrum): 20s, free delivery

Jenn-Kellon

OrTsj8i.jpg

Sellers:

SmackedDown, 15s, delivered to coastal areas

Mol-Rehan

vcwXH3u.jpg

Kochinac, 20s, free coastal delivery

Edited by Crackmore_
lost seller for HOTS and gained one for AO
  • Like 13

I've sent messages to the other wagon owners I'm interested in, but would like to buy a Wurm University wagon too.  PST in game or message me on the forums.

SmackedDown,

Happy new year :)

I would also like to buy another JK wagon.  CoD me something useless and let me know where to come pick it up.  I'll find a time that is convenient for you, but will pay up front.   

Drai

I want to buy a Mol-Rehan wagon to be used on a PVE server.  Anyone making them??

The PMK ones can not be made anymore as the PMK is no more on Chaos. I will get the OP to upload an image of them though, and Maybe someone on Exo might have some spares to sell.

For Sale Black Legion Wagon 50QL, Glasshollow Market North West Xanadu. I am asking 25 Silvers or best offer as I am selling this for a friend. PM me in game or message me here on the forums.

Ok so I'm a bit over priced after some research and talking to folks in game, sorry about that. I do hope to sell this Black Legion wagon which is 50QL, for 20 silvers. I am selling this for a friend who is not able to play WURM currently. I have ownership and can transfer it over upon payment. I am also open to best offers but I know the lowest the owner will take so will decline any offers below that number. You can message me on the forums or PM me in game.

LoA Wagons are no longer being auctioned each month and will now be sold for 10s each. Pick up is on coast of Deli (p20) or on coast of Cele (t12). Pm Hexd ingame if interested or send a forum pm.

Edited by Iberis

Sorry for lackluster maintenance everyone, marginalized my activity for a while due to social life being rather demanding, i'll be contacting all sellers listen to check up on potential changes in stock, pricing and activity in meantime (kinda hope people will come to me with stuff like that but would be rather hypocritical to put the initiative at everyone but me, especially after just coming back from an unannounced break from forum myself) my apologies for any inconviniences i might have caused.

@Crackmore_

Crusader wagons, 10s, Pickup C19 Black Keep, Celebration. Contact Rudie, Mclavin or Xallo.

2oN69Hx.jpg

Is this up to date with all Wagons?

Edited by Devorn

there's a macedon(might be wrong name) wagon. it has a black or brown background with yellow stripes. i haven't seen many but i have seen 1. it's a disbanded kingdom

I have Ebonaura wagons for sale pm me, it’s a chaos pmk that’s been gone for some time, also black legion, jk, and a few others

I will be looking to buy a Dreadnaught Dynasty wagon in the future, does anybody know who sells them and at what prices? Iberis doesn't seem to be active on the forum currently

I happen to have come into possession of a second JK template wagon. If anyone would rather do a trade for my JK template wagon for their Dreadnaught Dynasty wagon, message me ASAP!