Sign in to follow this  
WolfRaiser

TWL - Closing

Due to unforeseen consequences, the administration has decided to close TWL. 

We will come back. Someday. 

Better. Stronger. 

Thanks for all your support and the six months of memories.

Admins are free to erase this post.  

Edited by WolfRaiser
g4y
  • Like 2

Thanks Subie, I appreciate. Working hard to provide the best experience that is possible for me to offer :D

MR starts to become strong. 

Consequently, JK and HOTS (especially HOTS) needs reinforcements. JK has quite a few active members but they need more good workers, or other deeds to trade with. 

HOTS has only two member, two really courageous peeps. They needs you! 

Edited by WolfRaiser

We had our first tournament recently! Fun was had, blood was shed, prizes were offered, and fun was had! 

MR is starting to be too strong but JK is on the rise, and they need you or any good workers or fighter that will help the cause. 

Of course, the three evil doers of HOTS always seeks new corrupted minds to plague the lands with death and Mycellium! 

Freedom is still waiting on someone to start it up! A starter town has started to be created and will be polished in the times to come. 

New mod to be added soon : Action Level fix. 

Join our regulars, or join our discord if you have any questions!

Edited by WolfRaiser

Upcoming roadmap, following weeks: 
- Continuing work on the new and current map (Starter deed pimpage a priority)
-Continuing work on bringing epic settings minus curve (we're getting closer)
-Start of work on various self sustained activites (Dungeons, missions, turn ins and the likes)
-GM activities
-Various fix of vanilla bugs (dragon scale jacket unimpable, for instance)

Recent changelist
Change list: 
+added Betterdig mod
+added Timer Fix mod
-removed DigLikeMining mod (Replaced by Betterdig)
-removed Modified UpkeepCost mod

DigLikeMining was replaced by BetterDig, which offers more advantages! Level from cart, dig TO cart! Enjoy! 
Timer fixes on the following actions : "enabledPatches=FLATTEN, SOW, ALCHEMY, FORAGE, MISC" and therefore the timer should reflect something more appropriate to your current skill.

New players can therefore terraform faster, and get on the grinding of most serious skills faster!

Merry holidays everyone, on the server and all of you who aren't! 

Keep the Wurm alive!

Bonus skill gain shall be activated for 24 hours starting now on the server in celebration of the new year eve. 

Should it be in Wurm or IRL, The Wakening Lands wishes you an awesome new year eve, and may 2018 bring you all that you wish and deserve.

Played on this server for around an hour before realising it wasn't what i was looking for...

- The community seems fine, very PvE type mindset and roleplay-ish (which is great if that's what you want). 

- The map is almost impossible to traverse due to its steep inclines and way to big for its playerbase considering its meant to be a PvP server. 

- Anyone looking for a slight chance of pvp within the next 6months whilst being fairly safe in the idea you wont be attacked any time soon... should play on this server. It strikes me as a entry level PvP server but nothing more. I was looking for something a little more hardcore, hence my disappointment. 

Goodluck to wolf and his community. Anyone who is primarily a freedom player but has wanted to try PvP should try this server.

Well everybody is entitled to their opinions I presume. 

Edited by WolfRaiser

Due to a recent change in administration, additions to the team and many dicussions with TWL community, this server will undertake fundamental changes and will be reborn with a breath of fresh air. 

Edited by WolfRaiser

TWL is reborn! 

With a stable little community with launch, everything was revisited. 

Come visit us!

improved alot... good server for anyone wanting to pee v pee

• Like 1

Woah! Thanks Moon! 

Yes, we try to listen to all the feedback that we get. I learned from the mistakes of my older server. 

Thanks for taking the time to give us a second chance. 

Decent server guys! come pvp - looks like 5 decent kingdoms atm all with active players. BL, JK, HOTS and two PMKS -

Should be a good server. The skill gain isnt too fast so its not like some of these stupid 100x skill gain servers which die within a week

Good server.. Active Admin... pretty steady player base but could always use more!!! Come peeveepee

P.S Hots main force is recruiting :P

Guess not telling kingdom is bannable here.

uHasmtP.png

Then banned on server

OEAp91n.png

Wait, guess what.... wrong account banned lol That account is a completely different person.   Codeine is not codeine on server lol...

Then they ban the correct one.

Then they  banned everyone on the deed  lol

CcMvn4O.png

by by deed.

All because someone who has friend on server he used to play with does not want to know he is on an enemy deed.

Also  some people hurt due to not knowing that guards run right at them when aggroed.   Gee where is the guard going, Could it be the persons name they shout out and are pursuing right now?

Nope they got esp lol.  No way anyone could figure out that guards run to the person who is enemy on deed.

Codiene was logic... not exactly rocket science. Take your crap elsewhere this servers better off without.

• Like 1

Also, I love how you hid the name of your deed. Also leave out the part where I asked repeatedly to change it. 
How you constantly argued the rules or try to find loopholes. 
How you were just toxic on the discord. 

You guys can take your toxicity elsewhere. Thanks :)

This is awesome and all, Hi my player name was Logic, check my IP to the alts? i have nothing to do with it, also i was banned for not wanting to be put into a kingdom group on discord? how is that fair?

14 minutes ago, Moonpoppy said:

Codiene was logic... not exactly rocket science. Take your crap elsewhere this servers better off without.

this isnt true, my normal name is codeine but someone else logged it in as a alt and i got banned for it, look up the damn IP's before u swing the ban hammer

Edited by Thunderstruck

Just now, Thunderstruck said:

this isnt true, my normal name is codeine but someone else logged it in as a alt and i got banned for it

Well "logic" admitted to using ESP? which isn't allowed.