Sign in to follow this  
Aegis55

Discussion: Is fatigue system here to force multi account usage

What good could come from fatigue's fall?

Skilled players will dominate the market and endlessly work on things, driving the market to worse situation than it currently is.

Take it as soft-cap for the changes you could bring into this virtual world for a given time, and this varies and grows as you gain higher skills, tools/casts and knowledge.

If you hit the wall, you are already outperforming majority of other players or you lack tools, skills and knowledge.

Learn, adapt, improvise.

Bear-Grylls.jpeg

And, of course, it prevents you from overtaking players who are more skilled than yourself.

I've been playing of and on (from 2009-2011, then 2015+.. which would be about six years if my math is correct), and the only thing I know about this 'fatigue system' is "You are rested."

Does it affect how much skill you get when grinding? If not, I don't see what the problem is. Why is fatigue so important to micromanage to some people?

When I was helping out during the Glasshollow Impalong (and grinding my Blacksmithing from 33 to 58), the biggest issue I had was running out of sleep bonus. But this 'fatigue' was never an issue for me.

Edited by Benie
  • Like 1

It just stop hardcore players from being ultra-hardcore.

Is that fair? No.

Is that good overall for a game, market, other players etc? Yes.

On 02/02/2018 at 4:16 AM, Wilczan said:

It just stop hardcore players from being ultra-hardcore.

Is that fair? No.

Is that good overall for a game, market, other players etc? Yes.

Can't a hardcore player just spend more money to play more accounts? The time they can't spend skilling on a specific account, they can spend resource gathering on another.

Not everyone wants to skill up multiple accounts, my alts gain skills when I use them for utility, I don't bother grinding skills on them, rather do that on my main.

• Like 4