Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

Found Horses

I awhile ago found these  cared for horses on New Spring. I have a habit of bring them home and well cannot turn them loose I would perfer to see if their owners what them back.. or for them to uncare for them.. 

1.  one is a grey no real traits worth to mention. but It is being taken care of by Tristianthybault.

2.  one is Kimpick , she is a golden good traits  It is being taken care of by Darkoak.

3.  It is being taken care of by Savronne. Plain grey

4. It is being taken care of by Dolomite. Old black, but very good traits

If you are them or know of them  please let them  know, that  I have their horse..contact me for pick up or to uncare for them.:huh:

Hello.

Tristianthybault used to live near my deed but that was a looong good time ago. I am on New Spring since 2013 :) in the same place and I haven't seen him around. His deed does not exist any more and likely he may have left Wurm :). He was Premium i think so you may be stuck with a horse that will be taken care of for eternity :P lol.

Edited by Djakal

19 hours ago, Djakal said:

Hello.

Tristianthybault used to live near my deed but that was a looong good time ago. I am on New Spring since 2013 :) in the same place and I haven't seen him around. His deed does not exist any more and likely he may have left Wurm :). He was Premium i think so you may be stuck with a horse that will be taken care of for eternity :P lol.

LOL thank you for letting me know.. but if by some off chance if you do see him can you direct him to this post lol...?